Join the Baskin Robbins Text Club Get Free Scoop.
For a limited time if you sign up to receive texts you will get a free scoop. Text FLAVOR to 31310 and geta text 24 hours later for your free scoop.
Terms and Conditions
- Texting FLAVOR to 31310 constitutes your signature that you agree to receive recurring messages monthly from an automated system as part of the Baskin-Robbins Text Club.
- Coupon will be sent via text message one day after confirmed opt-in.
- Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP to 31310 for help.
- Text STOP to 31310 to end. For full terms and conditions here.
- Consent not required for purchase.
- Free scoop offer may not be combined with any other coupon, discount, promotion, combo or value meal.
- Waffle Cones and toppings are extra.
- Valid only at participating Baskin-Robbins locations.
Three ways to stay connected
Birthday Club Email Program, the BR Text Club and the new mobile app, you have three sweet ways to keep in touch.
Other Baskin Robbins Freebies
Don’t forget to join the BR Birthday Club and get a free scoop on your birthday.
Every month with 31 days get a free scoop on the 31st.
History of Baskin Robbins
- In 1945 two brothers-in-law shared a dream to create an innovative ice cream store that would be a neighborhood gathering place for families.
- Burton “Burt” Baskin and Irvine “Irv” Robbins had a mutual love of old-fashioned ice cream and the desire to provide customers a variety of flavors made with ingredients of the highest quality in a fun, inviting atmosphere.
- As a teen, Irv worked in his father’s ice cream store. During World War II, Burt was a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy and produced ice When the war was over, the two entrepreneurs were eager to capitalize on America’s love of ice cream.
- They started out in separate ventures at the advice of Irv’s father. In 1945, Irv opened Snowbird Ice Cream in Glendale, California. His store featured 21 flavors and emphasized high-quality ice cream sold in a fun, personalized atmosphere.
- In 1946 Burt opened Burton’s Ice Cream Shop in Pasadena, CA.
- By 1948, they had six stores between them. This concept eventually grew into Baskin-Robbins.
- In 1949 they purchased their first dairy in Burbank.
- In 1953 they Baskin-Robbins.
- A local advertising agency advised a uniform identity and image under the name Baskin-Robbins 31 Ice Cream. The “31®” logo represents a flavor for every day of the month.
- The franchise model created by Burt and Irv decades ago is still used by Baskin-Robbins today.
- They are 100% franchised
- Baskin-Robbins has grown to become the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty stores, with more than 2,800 locations throughout the United States and 5,800 around the globe.
- Since 1945, they’ve introduced more than 1,000 flavors.
- Their original top-selling flavors were Mint Chocolate Chip and Pralines ‘n Cream.
- Baskin-Robbins stores are visited by over 300 million happy customers year after year.