Celebrate Clark Street Festival. The festival provides two live music stages, food and beverages from local restaurants, interactive entertainment, an Art Lot, and kids activities.
When: July 16-17, 2016 Sat. 1-11PM and Sun. 1-10PM.
Where: Clark Street between Morse (6900N) and Estes (7100N) in Rogers Park.
$5 per person ($10 per family) donation is requested. Proceeds help fund programs such as the beautification of commercial corridors and the Glenwood Sunday Market in Rogers Park.
This festival is one of the last independent street festivals in Chicago that is locally managed and organized by a community organization – Rogers Park Business Alliance. The festival reflects the unique diversity in Rogers Park by presenting music from all four corners of the world encouraging audiences to dance and experience local, national and touring bands. The festival provides two live music stages, food from local restaurants, beer, wine and micheladas from local bars, interactive entertainment throughout the festival area, an Art Lot, kids’ activities and especially a meeting space for the community.
- Two stages of live World Music curated by Sound Culture Center for Global Arts
- Delicious food from Senegal, Greece, many regions of Latin America and other mouth watering food from around the globe.
- Click here for a list of festival activities
- A diverse art, craft market
- Art Lot with live painting, installations and activities
- Celebrate Clark Street Festival promises something for everyone!