There are three FREE shuttles serving Rivers Casino in Des Plaines:
- Shuttle from Downtown Chicago Hotels.
- Shuttle from CTA Blue Line Rosemont station.
- Shuttle from Chicago Fashion Outlets, MB Financial Park, DES Convention Center and O’hare and Rosemonet area Hotels.
Shuttle from Downtown Chicago Hotels and more
Free Go Airport Express shuttle from “select” downtown hotels only. The list of hotels is long. I couldn’t get a screen shot of the drop down list but it looks like virtually all hotels are an option plus many other locations such as: the AON Building, Merchandise Mart, Navy Pier, “Metra” Station (Not sure which one), Millennium Metra Station, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Ogilvie Metra Station, Presidential Towers, Union League Club, Water Tower Place and more.
Downtown Chicago Hotels shuttle hours
- Service from hotels begins as early as 7:00AM -11:30PM. Service from Casino to hotel booked on 07:00AM – 11:30PM.
- One Way or Round-Trip service.
- You must create a reservation at least one hour in advance.
- You must also visit the River’s Reward Desk for a return transportation voucher. If a transportation voucher is not redeemed passengers may be subject to a fee for the ride back downtown.
- You have to give them a credit card to make the reservation. Presumably they will charge you if you’re a no show.
- Book here.
Free 24/7 round-trip daily Casino Shuttle service from the CTA Rosemont Blue Line Station
- 24 hour free shuttle to the casino which runs every 15 minutes.
- Shuttle picks up at the bus terminal area where the cab station is located.
- CTA $2.25 each way from downtown. CTA one way from O’hare $5.
- You must visit the River’s Reward Desk for a return transportation voucher. If a transportation voucher is not redeemed passengers may be subject to a fee for the ride back the the station.
Shuttle from Chicago Fashion Outlets, MB Financial Park, DES Convention Center and Hotels
- Shuttle Hours: Sunday – Thursday 4:00PM – 12:00AM and Friday – Saturday 4:00PM – 2:00AM.
- To request shuttle service call (630) 728-7030 or call (847) 795-0777 for more information. I called this line several times and got a recording to leave a message to schedule a shuttle. You may want to book this shuttle in advance to avoid a long wait.
- You can book online call 1-800-654-7871.
- Some of the available hotels are:
- Best Western O’Hare
- Chicago O’Hare Garden Inn
- Courtyard by Marriott Chicago O’Hare
- Crowne Plaza Rosemont
- CTA Blue Line River Road
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Doubletree Rosemont
- Embassy Suites Chicago O’Hare
- Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare
- Hilton Rosemont
- Holiday Inn Chicago O’Hare
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago
- Holiday Inn Select Rosemont
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare
- Hyatt Rosemont
- Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare
- Marriott Chicago O’Hare
- Marriott Suites Chicago O’Hare
- Renaissance Chicago O’Hare
- Sheraton Gateway Rosemont
- Springhill Suite Chicago O’Hare
- Westin O’Hare Rosemont
To/From O’hare Airport (Not free)
- Rivers has an arrangement with Go Airport Express where they charge $11 each way to/from the casino. You can book here.
- The casino is approximately 3-4 miles from O’hare. You may end up sitting in a lot of traffic at rush hour and it may be faster to take the CTA and free shuttle listed below and above.
- If you want to save some money ($14.75) you can take the CTA from O’hare to the Rosemont stop ($5) and catch the free 24/7 daily Casino Shuttle from the CTA Rosemont Blue Line Station listed above. Return fare to O’hare is $2.25