Go Chicago Card: Attractions on the cheap. The Go Chicago Card offers three types of multi-attraction passes that enable you to see top Chicago attractions on the cheap. Savings are up to 55% off retail admission prices.
These flexible purchase options provide admission to up to 25 attractions and can be customized for every type of traveler whether you have one day or thirty days to see all the best Chicago has to offer.
All passes can be purchased online and downloaded right to your smartphone for instant access. Purchase here.
I reviewed the prices for these attractions separately and this is a really good deal if you only want to see these attractions. If you want to see five specific attractions then the CityPass might be your your better bet. You just choose from seven attractions. The Go Chicago Card also offers a five attraction pass but you can choose from 25 options. These passes are such a good deal I should have used them over the summer when I had family in. I didn’t know either of these passes existed and grossly overpaid!
All Inclusive Pass – This pass gives you access to all attractions over a 1, 2, 3 or 5 days period. Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
Top Attractions Pass – Design your own pass by picking 5 attractions. Your pass activates when you visit your first attraction and is good for 30 days from activation.
Family Fun Pass – Add a package, choose the number of travelers, and see your savings. Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Then, you have 30 days to visit all your attractions. You have 1 year from the purchase date to begin using your pass.
All passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Smart Destinations passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets.
Here are the 25 attractions and the retail admission price for entry:
- Shedd Aquarium A $30.95 value
- SkyDeck Chicago A $19.00 value
- 48 hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus tour A $44.00 value
- The Field Museum A $25.00 value
- 360 CHICAGO A $19.00 value
- Art Institute of Chicago A $33.00 value
- Museum of Science and Industry A $27.00 value
- Adler Planetarium A $29.95 value
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center A $21.00 value
- Chicago Children’s Museum A 14.00 value
- Chicago Architecture Foundation A $20.00 value
- Chicago History Museum A $14.00 value
- Brookfield Zoo A $16.95 value
- Museum of Contemporary Art A $12.00 value
- Robie House A $17.00 value
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour A $17.00 value
- Grand Tour A $45.00 value
- Bike and Roll Chicago A $35.00 value
- Chicago Theater Tour A $15.00 vaue
- Panoramic and Scenic North Side Tour A $28.00 value
- Historic Chicago South Shore Tour A $28.00 value
- Architecture River Cruise A $35.56 value
- Classic Lake Tour A $19.61 value
- Tall Ship Windy A 30.00 value
- Windy of Chicago A $30.00 value
- Lincoln Park Zoo A $3.00 value