Where: 233 S. Wacker Drive
Things to do and see
- The Skydeck is the Willis Tower enclosed observation floor located on the 103rd Floor. Admission is $19.50 adult, $12.50 children 4-11 and 3 and under free. Lines can be vary long. Entrance on Jackson.
- The Ledge is an experience where you stand in a glass box and look down 1,353 feet below. This is included in the admission fee. It’s also located on the 103rd floor.
Discounts and deals
- Buy$17 — Willis Tower Skydeck: 103rd-Floor Views, Reg. $22.
- The website has a deals page where they are currently offering:
- Use the code LEDGE when purchasing tickets to Blue Man Group and receive an equal number of General Admission passes to Skydeck with access to The Ledge.
- Pre-purchased discount parking.
- The Metropolitan Club, on the 67th floor, is now open to the public. It offers fabulous views also. Here’s the menu.
- Alexander Calder sculpture “Universe” in the Wacker Drive lobby. Removed March 2017.
- Jeffrey Breslow 26 large-scale sculpture exhibit in the Willis Tower Lobby and Plaza through October.
- If your there on the right day during the summer there is a monthly Food Truck Festival.