Where: Millennium Park, 201 E. Randolph, (Big White Tent in northwest corner)
When: Daily, June 20 – August 21, 2016 • 10 am-2 pm.
Other related posts:
- Free things to do at Millennium Park
- Free things to do in Maggie Daley Park
- Free and cheap things to do with Kids in Chicago
- Cheap eats around Millennium Park
- Wiggleworms® · 10am
- Reading Circle · 11am
- Performances · 1pm
Activity Zone partners:
- Lurie Garden · June 20–26
- KidTrail.Com (new) · June 27–Jul 3
- Barrel of Monkeys · July 4–10
- Chicago Architecture Foundation · July 11–17
- Chicago History Museum · July 18–24
- Museum of Science and Industry · July 25–31
- Art Institute of Chicago · August 1–7
- Lookingglass Theater · August 8–14
- Swedish American Museum · August 15–21
Read All About It!
This is a semi-regular reading and book giveaway. The series is programmed by the Millennium Park Foundation, under the tent at Chase Promenade North.
Daily activities: Hula hoops, blocks, dominos, bean bag toss and more.