When: Every Sunday, May 15 through October 30, 2016, rain or shine, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Where: On Logan Boulevard, one block east of Milwaukee Avenue (3107 W Logan Blvd).
The market offers neighborhood performers a place to showcase their talent, a Community Tent to meet the neighbors, learn more about the neighborhood and its resources and a Commercial Tent where local businesses inform market goers about their products and services.
Wicker Park Farmers Market
When: Every Sunday, June 12–October 30, 2016, rain or shine, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Where: 1425 N Damen Avenue between Schiller St. & Wicker Park Ave.
In addition to fresh produce this market offers the following vendors: Brü Coffee | Chocolate Twist | Crêpes Paname | Fehr Brothers Farm | Garden Offerings | Iron Creek Farms | Lando Jerky | Lou’s Old-Fashioned | Mint Creek | nadiya | Nibbles | Nichols Farm & Orchard | Pasta Pappone | Patchwork Farms |Pinch Spice Market | River Valley Ranch | Seedling | Stamper Cheese | Twisted Olive.
Other farmers markets:
- Downtown Farmers Markets on Tuesdays and Thursday
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Wednesday
- Treasure Island farmers markets Wednesdays
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Saturday
- Fulton Market Green City Market every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets every Saturday
- Soho House Green City farmers market 2nd Sunday of the month