I posted about the amazing savings with Spring Rewards here. Not long ago I was walking through the Shops at North Bridge and saw this sign for Shopper Rewards. I signed up. A couple hours later when I was paying for lunch at Joe’s Seafood I got a text saying I had just added the cost of the lunch to Shoppers Rewards. Huh?
What I discovered is Shopper Rewards works just like Spring Rewards (Spring Rewards runs Shopper Rewards).
Location: Shops at North Bridge, 520 N. Michigan and select stores and restaurants in the Shops at North Bridge District
When you sign up for Shopper Rewards you will get offers to spend at stores and restaurants and save a certain amount per offer. On top of that for every $250 you spend at any combination of stores, that are part of the Mall and the North Bridge District, you will also get a $10 credit that you can apply to a future purchase.
Join through my link and get $10 free. Also when you join they will email you a bunch of offers to start.
How you save money with Shopper Rewards:
- Sign up for an account and register a credit or debit card(s). You have to keep a card(s) registered online.
- Add free Cash Back Offers or “purchase” Advance Sale Offers with your $10 in free Shopper Rewards Cash.
- Shop and dine out using a registered card and spend the minimum or more required to trigger cash back (Minimum amount does not include tip).
- There are no coupons, vouchers or loyalty cards required to get the discount. No one knows you’re getting a discount.
- Once you pay you’ll receive either an email and/or a text notifying you that you are getting cash back.
- A few days after shopping or dining you will get a credit on your card. Voila free money!
- All offers have an expiration date. .
- The options are more limited because it is only the Mall and the District versus with Spring Rewards which includes many restaurants citywide.
Here are some offers I’ve received and used recently:
Examples of how to save big with Shopper Rewards:
- If you receive an offer that you cannot use currently just buy a gift card for the minimum amount (or more) required to trigger the cash back then shop or dine at a later date.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Combine or stack a Shopper Reward with the purchase of a $100 gift card and get a $20 bonus gift card through Dec. 31.
- Doc B’s: They never sell gift cards with a bonus so get a discount this way. Their corned beef comes from the West Loop Corned Beef Factory.
- Eataly: Eataly has one or two sales a year but also use this program to save on dining and shopping.
- Joe’s Seafood: Combine or stack the Shopper Rewards with the purchase of a $100 gift card and get a $25 bonus gift card through Dec. 31. Don’t forget to join their Frequent Diner club too.
- Nordstrom: Buy a gift card now and use it for their big January sale. You can also use their gift cards online and at Nordstrom Rack. Or use it to drink in the nice bar, Habitant, in the Men’s Dept on the 2nd floor!
Virtually every store in the Mall plus some adjacent stores and restaurants included in the “North Bridge District” are included in the program.
Specifically excluded is the Mall concierge (who sells gift cards). Darn!
If you have a question about a participant text the mall concierge at 312-625-9290.