Starbucks Rewards Members: Play Bonus Star Bingo and Earn Up to 300 Bonus Stars with Purchase.***Update 3/15/17: You have to log in to the board to move points into your account. You’ll only collect Bonus Stars for completed challenges when you log in. Also it allows you to stack deals. Last week I completed a task on a double points day and got both. ***
Now through April 3, 2017 whenever you make a qualifying purchase at specific times and days at a participating Starbucks store, you can earn up to 300 Bonus Stars.
How to participate
Sign into your Starbucks Rewards account to sign up for this new Starbucks Bonus Stars Bingo Promotion. (They will ask you ominous questions like can they look at your Starbucks account). Once you are logged in, simply click each circle to see each task and how many Stars you can earn.
All purchases must be made at participating Starbucks stores (local time) using the Starbucks App or a registered Starbucks Card to receive your virtual bingo board playing piece and bonus stars. Tips, alcoholic beverages and gift cards are not qualifying purchases.
Bonus Stars will be automatically added to the Account used to register for the Program. All purchases must be made during the qualifying periods mentioned above and each participant may complete this challenge one time during through April 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. PT..
The Game Rules are 4 pages so I haven’t read them in their entirety. As the game board says “The more you play, the more you get.” Each game board piece “task” is 10 stars (see list below) for a total of 90 bonus stars total. “Once a Participant completes a full row, column, or diagonal line on the virtual bingo board, he/she will receive ten (10) Bonus Stars (80 bonus stars total). Once a Participant fills his/her entire virtual bingo board, he/she will receive one hundred thirty (130) Bonus Stars.
Log in to board to move points into your account
Be sure to check your board often. You’ll only collect Bonus Stars for completed challenges when you log in.
Fairly expensive method of acquiring stars
The rules say “a single transaction can count towards the progress of multiple challenges.” Generally I don’t do anything for at least 50 bonus stars. If you use the app and go to multiple stores while combining various “tasks” the best I can see is you could earn 40 bonus stars. Overall, depending on what you buy, this is a fairly expensive method of acquiring stars. How to maximize Starbucks Rewards. Starbucks Breakfast Deal. Enjoy!
Ways to earn:
- Jump the Line: Make 3 separate Mobile Order & Pay purchase transactions using the Starbucks App to receive 1 game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Sip & Savor: Make 1 purchase transaction of $6 or more between 11AM–2PM in a single order to receive 1 bingo game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Mid-Week Ender: Make 1 purchase transaction during a weekday AND 1 purchase transaction during a weekend of the same week (both purchases must be made within a single Monday through Sunday period) to receive 1 bingo game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Weekender: Make 3 separate purchase transactions during a weekend to receive 1 bingo game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- All Day: Make 1 purchase transaction before noon AND 1 additional purchase after noon in a single day to receive 1 bingo game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Coffee with Friends: Make a purchase transaction of $12 or more in a single order to receive 1 bingo game piece and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Monday Funday: Make 1 purchase transaction after 2PM on a Monday to receive 1 game piece on a virtual bingo board and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Fri-Yay: Make 1 purchase transaction after 12PM on a Friday to receive 1 game piece on a virtual bingo board and 10 Bonus Stars.
- Coffee Ranger: Make 4 purchase transactions at 4 separate, participating Starbucks stores (one purchase per store) to receive 1 game piece on a virtual bingo board and 10 Bonus Stars.
“Free space” game piece
Find more restaurant deals and coupons here.
Chicago Loop Locations:
- Macys – Chicago/Lower Level, 111 N. State St.
- Macys – Chicago/First Floor, 111 N. State St.
- 66 W. Washington – Daley Plaza
- 25 East Washington Blvd
- Clark & Randolph – CT&T Building 161 North Clark Street
- Clark & Madison 70 W Madison St.
- 40 W. Lake Street – Leo Burnett Building
- Chase Tower Chicago – 21 S Clark St
- 68 E. Madison
- 8 North Michigan
- 35 East Wacker Drive
- Lake & LaSalle – 180 N. LaSalle St
- Randolph & Wells – 171 W. Randolph
- Millennium Station – Underground – 151 N. Michigan Ave.
- LaSalle & Monroe – 39 S. LaSalle Street
- Palmer House Hilton – 17 E Monroe St
- State & Adams – 131 South State, Suite 210
- 225 N Michigan – Illinois Center
- Madison & Wells – 200 West Madison
- 105 W. Adams
- 30 West Madison
- 200 S. Michigan Avenue
- 227 W. Monroe – AT&T Building
- 231 S LaSalle St
- 200 E. Randolph – Aon Center
- 200 West Adams
- 55 East Jackson Blvd.
- 150 North Wacker Drive
- Merchandise Mart
- 430 N. Clark
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – 300 East Randolph Street
- 209 W. Jackson
- 100 S. Wacker Drive
- 233 S Wacker Drive – Willis Tower
- 175 W. Jackson Blvd
- 444 North Michigan
- Two North Riverside Plaza – 400 W. Madison
- Grand & Wabash – 515 N State St
- 10 S Riverside Plaza
- 311 S. Wacker Dr.
- Intercontinental Hotel-Chicago-Lobby
- 505 N Michigan Ave
- 414 N. Orleans
- Embassy Suites, 600 N. State Street
- 555 S. Dearborn – Dearborn Park
- Washington & Clinton – 40 N. Clinton St.
- Loews Chicago Hotel – 455 North Park Drive
- Ontario & Wabash – 38 E. Ontario St.
- Clinton & Adams-Metropolitan Place, 139 South Clinton
- Marriott Courtyard Chicago – 165 E Ontario St
- Target – 1154 S Clark Street
- Target – 1 S. State Street
- Target – 401 E. Illinois