Discount Frank Lloyd Wright tours.
Where: Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio, 951 Chicago Avenue, Oak Park, IL
Frank Lloyd Wright used his first home to experiment with design concepts that contain the seeds of his architectural philosophy. In his adjacent studio, Wright and his associates developed a new American architecture – the Prairie style. Trained interpreters offer insights into Wright’s family life and architectural career.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House: Tour Iconic Building at Robie House, Chicago
Walk around inside a building that’s so iconic Lego sells a model of it. Robie House is considered a breakthrough in modern architecture and the greatest example of the Prairie School style. A knowledgeable interpreter will lead you through the house, offering insights into its revolutionary design.
Where: Robie House 5757 S. Woodlawn AvenueChicago, IL 60637312-994-4000
Celebrate the 150th anniversary of Frank Lloyd Wright’s birth with an architectural tour of Chicagoland — including bus transit with Chicago Architecture Foundation.
- $38 (reg. $45) for admission to the 3.5-hour architecture Highlights by Bus tour for one person
- Tours are available Thursdays and Saturdays through 12/31/2017, starting 01/01/2018 to 02/10/2018 tours are only available Saturdays and from 02/11/2018 to 03/31/2018 tours are available Thursdays and Saturdays
- Includes an inside tour of the Robie House given by the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust
- Other highlights include Mies van der Rohe’s IIT campus and the University of Chicago
- This 3.5-hour tour leaves from the loop and covers 30 miles of Chicago design, including the Loop, Hyde Park and the South Loop
- Chicago Architecture Foundation earns a perfect 5-star rating from more than 2,000 TripAdvisor users
- Saturdays are included — makes for a perfect weekend trip
- Valid Thursdays or Saturdays during merchant’s operating hours.Tours are available Thursdays and Saturdays through 12/31/2017, starting 01/01/2018 to 02/10/2018 tours are only available Saturdays and from 02/11/2018 to 03/31/2018 tours are available Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Reservations are not required. Upon arrival at box office, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app.
- Can be redeemed at the box office at the Chicago Architecture Foundation’s office at 224 S. Michigan Ave.
- Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.
- Tours are subject to availability.
- Reservations can also be made via phone; call and reference voucher.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Call merchant for other specific date restrictions.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Valid for 1 person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.