When: Friday, August 28, 2015, 12PM-6PM
Where: 43 East Ohio Street, Second floor, 312-521-8700
Eataly’s collection of expert artisans creates fresh mozzarella, hand-tossed pizzas, and loaves of handmade bread.
Meet their artisans (and taste their wares) at a day-long celebration with complimentary tastings, special retail offers, and hands-on demonstrations.
From 3-6 p.m., Eataly’s artisans are offering complimentary tastings of our housemade products throughout the store. Check out the complete schedule below, and plan your Made in Eataly experience accordingly.
COMPLIMENTARY TASTINGS | 3-6 p.m.
- Housemade Pasta al Forno | Fresh Pasta Counter (second floor)
- Housemade Salmon Burger | La Piazza (second floor)
- Housemade Breakfast Sausage, Sweet Sausage, Hot Sausage, Lamb Sausage, and Chicken Sausage | La Piazza (second floor)
- Housemade Almond Honey, Fig Mostarda, and Apricot Mostarda | La Piazza (second floor)
- Housemade Classic Rustic Bread | La Piazza (second floor)
- Housemade Mozzarella Grandissima | Mozzarella Lab (second floor)
- Housemade Seasonal Antipasti | Mozzarella Lab (second floor)
- Housemade Beer & Meet the Brewer, Tyler Prokop | La Birreria (second floor)
- Heirloom Tomatoes | Produce (second floor)
Eataly artisans will host complimentary hands-on demonstrations of our “Made in Eataly” products throughout the day in La Scuola, our cooking school.
- Hands-On Fresh Pasta | 12-6 p.m., Entrance (first floor)
Try your hand at rolling out fresh pasta dough and forming your own shapes.
- Hands-On Forming Formaggio | 12-3 p.m., La Scuola (second floor) Expert cheesemonger demonstrates how to make creamy, chewy mozzarella from curds and boiling salted water, participate in a hands-on workshop.
- Hands-On Bread Making | 12-3 p.m., La Scuola (second floor) Experience the bread-making process with our head baker, Erin Flinn, and taste our freshly-made bruschetta.
- The Art of the Bellini | 12-10 p.m., Vino Libero (second floor) Watch staff demonstrates how to make the classic Bellini using Prosecco and fresh white peach puree.