The Gene Siskel Film Center is the only remaining theater downtown for great art films, documentaries, foreign language and remastered classic films.
The Film Center’s mission to present innovative film programming that is unparalleled in Chicago.
Now through Tuesday, Dec 30, 2014 use the code “CLA” in-person at the Gene Siskel Film Center box office and pay only $7 per film screening to any show.
Location: Gene Siskel Film Center, 164 N State St, 312-846 2800
Regular ticket prices:
- General Admission: $11
- Students: $7 – Valid student ID required. Discounted tickets must be purchased in person at the box office.
- Youth (aged 6-17): $7 – Please note our policy on children & film ratings.
- Film Center Members: $6 – Become a member today!
- Students and faculty of the School of the Art Institute, and staff of the Art Institute: $5 – Valid ARTICard required. Discounted tickets must be purchased in person at the box office.
- There is no senior admission price for individual tickets. However, seniors receive a $5 discount on Film Center membership.
There is no late seating 30 minutes after the film’s listed start time.