20% off on Amazon Using Just 1 Amex MR Point. If you have an American Express card you may be earning Membership Rewards points. View eligible Cards. Membership Rewards points can be used for a wide variety of things. This Amazon deal is fantastic.
By using one Membership Reward point you can get 20% off a purchase up to $500 or a total of $100 off.
Activate the offer here (My affiliate link. Thank you.)
This is limited to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. This includes third party merchant gift cards (no Amazon gift cards) here.
If your interested buy now
The terms and conditions say the promotion “ends when Amazon elects to end the promotion”. I’ve seen these offers before and they can end abruptly because so many people take advantage of them so if you’re interested buy now.
Examples of Gift cards that work with the 20% discount
Link to all physical gift cards (Amazon gift cards appear at the top and are not eligible) scroll down.
How the deal works
- If you haven’t already linked your American Express card to your Amazon account, you can link here.
- Check to see if you are eligible for this offer here.
- If you are eligible you must click on the “Click here to activate” button.
- Go shopping and add up to $500 worth of merchandise and/or merchant gift cards to your cart.
- On the payment page, under Your credit and debit cards select your linked Membership Rewards earning credit card.
- Enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. I entered .01 (1 cent) which means 1 point will be applied.
- On the checkout page, you’ll see the 1 point applied and the 20% taken off. No promotion code is needed.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion starts at 12:00 am PST on November 22nd, 2018 and ends on the earlier of (i) at 11:59pm PST on 12/23/2018, or (ii) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of items made with a Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is activated. When you click on the ‘Click to activate’ button your Membership Rewards points will be temporarily set as default payment method at checkout for a duration of six hours, unless you manually update your payment option. The promotion remains valid even after the temporary default setting lapses, until the end of the promotion period.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Promotional discount may not be redeemed for Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.