Amazon: Reload $100 get $10 bonus
This offer is usually “reload $100, get $5 bonus”. They usually only offer $10 right before Prime Day. This offer is for a “limited time and while supplies last”. If you’re want to take advantage of this deal you may want to do it now before it disappears.
To chek to see if you’re eligible after logging in go to “Accounts & Lists” at the top right and then clicked on “Gift cards.”
Here’s the deal
- Limited time offer.
- The offer only applies to the first reload of your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- For qualifying purchases, a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card reward will be automatically applied to the account used to reload within 24-48 hours after the reload order has been placed.
- The Amazon.com Gift Card reloaded to your account and the $10 reward can both be checked on the Amazon.com Gift Card Balance page.
- Offer is limited to one $10 Amazon.com Gift Card reward per customer and account.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The offer is good while supplies last.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- The offer and the reward are non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
- The offer is void where prohibited.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
- When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and the additional $10 Amazon.com Gift Card Balance you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.com Gift Cards
Ways to use Amazon gift card balance
Amazon sells a wide selection of third party egift cards including restaurants such as Panera, and Starbucks and other vendors such as Whole Foods.