BACP Business Education webinars
Friday, May 29th at 9:30 AM Webinar: Marketing Strategy and Tactic
July 1 New Labor Standards webinar
- To view Small Business Capital and Coaching During the Recovery, click here.
- To view Protecting Yourself Against Business COVID and Cybersecurity Scams, click here.
- To view Chicago Fair Workweek Overview-Part 1, click here.
- To view Chicago Fair Workweek Overview-Part 2, click here.
- To view Paycheck Protection Program & Other SBA Resources for Small Businesses, click here.
- To view Resources Small Businesses During the COVID Pandemic, click here.
- To view Workers’ Rights and Resources During COVID-19 – Spanish, click here.
- To view Workers’ Rights and Resources During COVID-19 – English, click here.
- To view Coronavirus (covid-19): Small Business Guiance & Loan Resources by The Small Business Administration (SBA), click here.
- To view Coronavirus (covid-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Recovery for Sole Proprietors by The Small Business Administration (SBA), click here.
BUSINESS EDUCATION WORKSHOPS AND SOLUTION STATION CONSULTATIONS AT CITY HALL ARE TEMPORARILY CANCELLED
The City of Chicago Department of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection (BACP) free business education workshops and Solution Station consultations at City Hall have been cancelled through March 31, 2020.
As of Monday, March 16th there will be no business education workshops or Solution Station consultations for the remainder of March 2020.
BACP is working with the Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH) to reduce the impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by helping to minimize transmission. Everyone has a role to play in getting ready and staying healthy.