Looking for Chicago-area garage sales, moving sales, yard sales, and estate sales? Use our handy Chicago garage sale map!
We’ve partnered with Gsalr.com to bring you a mobile-friendly, interactive map to make your bargain shopping easier and faster. Pinch, pan, or zoom to see garage sales near you, and click on a red flag to get more information about the sale.
You can add your garage/yard/home sales to this map. Just click on Add A Sale at the top right.
Garage sale shopping tips:
- Have a list of what you’re looking for
- Take measurements for whatever you’re looking for. As in what size table, chair, etc. will fit in the space. Or what size frame you’re looking for.
- Go early. Professional garage sale shoppers swoop in when the doors open and score all the good deals.
- Go late. Everything may be picked over but at the end they make take anything to get rid of what’s left.
- Bring cash, including plenty of small bills and change.
- Wear comfortable shoes and take along a water and snacks.
- Bring hand sanitizer or antibacterial wipes.
- Bring paper towels to wipe stuff off and get a better look at it.
- Make room in your vehicle to haul home your loot.
- Charge your cell phone.