Sign up for texts from CVS and get $5 free.
CVS ExtraCare members can sign up to receive texts from CVS and get a $5 off coupon one beauty product. Text EXTRA to 397-473 and you will receive a text with a link where you complete your enrollment in ExtraCare texts. Message & Data Rates Apply. From the time I signed up until this offer arrived was about a week. The coupon is good for five days. Once you receive the text with the coupon you need to click on the link and send the coupon to your CVS account before making a purchase.
You cannot stack the $5 Beauty coupon with any sale, other discount or coupon. It can only be used on regular priced items. CVS coupon policy.
After this initial offer we’ll see what else they send out. If nothing good shows up you can text STOP to cancel.
Also if you’re getting texts from CVS Pharmacy this is a different text address so to get these deals you still need to sign up.
Sign up for texts from CVS and get $5 free – To find $5 and $10 Beauty items in the CVS app:
- Click on “Shop”
- Click Beauty
- Select an area of beauty you’re interested in such as “Skin care”
- Choose a more specific area or select “All skin care”
- Click on the funnel.
- Go down to price and select a $0-$5 price range. You could also look for $10 items and still get it for 50% off.
- You can also select specific brands.
- Go to the top and click on “Sort by” and select “Price high to low”
- It will show you which items you can apply the $5 coupon to.
- Then spend hours scrolling through for something you need! Or you can just look buy something you’re running low, check the app to see if the coupon applies and still get a nice discount.