$20 off Sam’s Club membership. If you’ve been thinking about getting a Sam’s Club for warehouse shopping, now is the time. This is a great way to try it out and see the savings for yourself. A membership normally costs $45. Now for a limited time sign up through my link (thank you in advance) and receive a $20 egift card for joining – bringing the cost down to $25.
Purchase here Please read all the terms and conditions before purchasing.
Usually these deals involve paying the full membership fee and then you receive a bunch of merchandise in-store. This deal can be signed up for online and you’ll receive a $20 e-gift card valid online or in-club. No need to go outside! Allow 5-7 days for delivery of e-gift card.
Sam’s Club doesn’t offer free shipping on every item. They don’t make it easy to find those items either. On the left you can filter for “Shipping included” but not for free shipping. You can also search, for example, “free shipping items in grocery and household” which came up with mostly free shipping items. I was able to find items I needed that weren’t in fifty gallon drums or 1000 count. Sam’s Club always has some great deals on gift cards during the holidays which I plan to take advantage of this year now that I’m a member again.
- Instant Savings – Limited-time offers on top brands beyond our everyday low prices.**
- Auto Buying Program – Get up to $1,000 bonus cash on select vehicles.†
- Pharmacy Services – Savings on name-brand and generic prescriptions.††
- Fuel Station – Fill up and save at the pump.‡
- Sam’s Club® MasterCard® – Get 5% cash back on gas, 3% on travel and 1% on other purchases.1