Discount Theater Tickets from Costco. While I was perusing the gift cards I noticed these Broadway in Chicago Two orchestra seats for $99. I know not everyone is a Costco member but if you enjoy the theater and have a friend or family member with a membership this could be a great deal. I haven’t tried this yeat as there’s nothing I want to see currently. However before I would run out and pick these up I would check ticket prices online and email the box office to confirm that I can use the vouchers on my selected date(s).
Current shows available (check here for updates):
- Hamilton is NOT available.
- Circus 1903
- The King and I
Here’s how it works:
- Buy the vouchers for $99 from Costco.
- Vouchers are redeemable for only Sunday evening or Tuesday-Friday performances of the shows listed above. Programs, artists, dates and times are subject to change. Blackout dates apply.
- All vouchers in the red Broadway In Chicago envelope provided to you by Costco must be presented at the time of redemption for your two orchestra tickets. Some red voucher envelopes provided by Costco may have contained two (2) vouchers. If so, both vouchers must be presented at the time of redemption to receive your two show tickets.
- You must redeem your vouchers at the box office or via email email@example.com.
- You can also redeem them via email by scanning your voucher and emailing you name, address and phone number and first and second choices of shows you want to attend.
Other terms and conditions
- All vouchers are redeemable for tickets on or after your desired show’s public on-sale date, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tickets are limited per performance and subject to availability.
- To help ensure best availability, your vouchers should be redeemed AT LEAST one week prior to your desired performance.
- Ticket availability for any performance cannot be guaranteed.
- The vouchers are not valid for redemption on any other Broadway In Chicago presentations, with other offers, or on previously purchased tickets.
- Upon redemption of the vouchers, tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Vouchers are to be redeemed for shows listed on this page only.
- Should the promotional period expire, the vouchers may be redeemed for other Broadway In Chicago ticket purchases subject to availability, limited to the dollar amount purchased ($99.99 total).
- Programs, artists, dates and times are subject to change. Blackout dates apply.
- Some red voucher envelopes provided by Costco may have contained two (2) vouchers. If so, both vouchers must be presented at the time of redemption to receive your two show tickets.