Discount tickets to Chicago Flower and Garden show.
When: Wednesday, March 14 – Sunday, March 18, 2018. Hours: March 14-17 – 10:00AM – 8:00PM; March 18 – 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Where: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave., 312-595-7437
The show is five days this year. Discount tickets are available $0-$11.
Regular Ticket Prices
- Adult Anytime $19.00 One-Day Pass
- Adult Weekday $17.00 One-Day Pass
- Spring Fling $10.00 Adult Evening Pass March 14-17, 4-8 pm
- Child Anytime $5.00 Valid for Ages 4-12 One-Day Pass
Go here to order online. Tickets purchased online are offered with no service fees. Enter promo code JULIE18 for $2 off
2018 show theme
FLOWERTALES: Every Garden Has a Story to Tell,” has the creators of the Chicago Flower & Garden Show gardens interpreting the unique role flowers, plants and gardens play in the stories of our lives and literature
Activities and events
- The Get Growing Education Series – A continued focus on educational, interactive workshops and seminars by leading industry professionals
- Garden Gourmet Stage – Culinary demonstrations by top Chefs
- Kids’ Activity Garden – FREE Hands-on fun and learning for future gardeners – plus a live butterfly exhibit and animals from the Racine Zoo
- Photography Competition – A judged exhibit by more than 150 amateur photographers
- Tablescapes Exhibit – Cutting-edge ideas for the dining table presented by leading interior and floral designers
- The Home & Garden Marketplace – A shopper’s paradise with exhibitors of green-industry and related goods and services
- Regional Cake Decorating Competition – presented in conjunction with the Chicago Area Retail Bakers Association the region’s top bakers will design awe-inspiring cakes – Sunday, March 18
- Floral Design Competition – Floral designers from around the region compete in an “Iron Chef-Style” competition – Friday, March 16
- Wedding Expo – Join Chicago Style Weddings magazine as they showcase trends and vendors for your wedding – Thursday, March 15 (4p – 8p).
- Evening in Bloom – a charity VIP preview event that provides a sneak peek of the Flower & Garden Show prior to opening to the public. Flowers, Food & Fashion! Tuesday, March 13, 2018.