The Chicago Park District wants city residents to improve their fitness and get out more. They have established a program called Chicago Park District Park Points. You earn them for things like registering for park district programs and promoting the parks on social media, then redeem them for different special experiences such as personal training or tours of Buckingham Fountain. It’s a free way to have more fun in the city.
Some examples of ways to earn points are:
- register for a program such as an exercise class and you earn 400 points
- refer a friend to join Park Points and receive 250.
- attend a park program and post a picture on Instgram, Facebook or Twitter and earn 250.
- earn 200 points for filling out the new user survey
Some ways to redeem points are are through bidding points for:
- Exclusive EARLY Access to Chicago Park District 2015 Summer Program Registration starting bid 1701 points
- 3 Month Gold Pass Access to all CPD Fitness Centers 1901 points
- 12 Month Gold Pass Access to all CPD Fitness Centers starting bid 2001 points.