ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo $5 plus free nights. Head to Lincoln Park Zoo for the brilliance of this annual fun,
free, family-oriented holiday celebration, featuring luminous displays and holiday-season activities throughout zoo grounds.
Where: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, (312) 742-2000
ZooLights will have limited capacity again this year. Tickets are required. Monday and Tuesday nights are free and Wednesday-Sunday tickets are $5. All guests (including infants) must have a ticket. Nightly capacity is limited. Please dress warmly, as animal buildings will be closed; however, animals may be visible in their outdoor habitats.
ZooLights at Lincoln Park Zoo $5, Free nights are on Mondays and Tuesdays (except Dec 13). Limited tickets
Tickets will cost $5 per guest to support Lincoln Park Zoo’s dedication to wildlife and conservation. All guests, including children and infants, must have a ticket to enter ZooLights, and groups cannot exceed 10 people. This year Mondays and Tuesdays are free. Last year they only had five free nights!
Where: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 North Clark Street, 312-742-2000. Due to traffic the Zoo recommends that you take public transit. The CTA bus 151 and 156 serve the Zoo.
- Photos with Santa (through December 23, 4–9:30 p.m.)
- Lincoln Park Zoo Holiday Tree (Pepper Family Wildlife Center)
- Snowy’s Spirits & S’more pop-up holiday bar (nightly) Costs extra
- 3D LED lights and hundreds of larger-than-life displays
- Warm spiced wine, frosty beers, and festive cocktail specials Costs extra
- Holiday snacks Costs extra
- Gift shopping Costs extra