Spend Halloween trick or treating at Navy Pier and enjoy interactive art and performances during Slightly Spooky Saturday at Navy Pier on October 28, 2023.
Put on your costume and stop by 30 indoor candy stations during this all-day, free event. Besides sweet treats, look out for aerial performances by The Actors Gymnasium, a sugar skull painting workshop by Somos Arte Chicago, toy making, costume contests and so much more.
The festivities run from noon to 8 p.m. all over Navy Pier. Don’t forget to stroll outside and view the Garden of Decay immersive theater experience. Check out the schedule below.
Slightly Spooky Schedule
– Come dressed in your most enchanting costumes and embark on a Trick-or-Treat adventure like no other.
– Explore over 70 candy stations dotted around Navy Pier, generously stocked with sweets from none other than the iconic Ferrara Candy.
– Immerse yourself in the vibrant local art scene with captivating indoor live performances by talented artists.
– Unleash your inner artist with arts and crafts activities that will spark your creativity.
– Get ready for an eerie and educational experience with interactive Halloween science experiments, brought to you by the American Chemical Society.
– Strut your spooky stuff in our costume contests, featuring categories for all ages and even one for your furry friends – the pet costume contest.
Thrills and Chills Await
– Test your precision and nerve at our axe throwing station, offering spine-tingling excitement for the daring.
– Delve into the dark side at our Monster Market, where you’ll unearth a treasure trove of creepy and unique finds.
Slightly Spooky Saturdays
- Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Ave.
- October 28, 2023, noon- 8 pm