Free movie ticket to Frozen II and $7 in concessions
This is a great way to get FREE movie tickets and all you have to do is go grocery shopping and a quick submission.
Update 12/3/19: I purchased the Yoplait at Target. The boxes were labeled with the deal so you know you’re buying the right products. They were $4.99 each. It took about a minute to enter my info and upload the receipt. I received an email with a confirmation number. It should take two days to get the voucher. I received the email on 12/3/19. The Code is void if not redeemed by 3/31/2020, or when the movie is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first.
Note: If you’re getting more than one ticket, you will need to make each required purchase separately in a single transaction — so you have one receipt for each submission. The offer is available via Yoplait.
How it works click here for complete promo details:
1. Buy two packages of participating Yoplait or Go-GURT products in a single transaction from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31. (Click here to review the full list of qualifying products.) Keep your receipt.
2. Take a photo of your receipt showing the qualifying item(s) starred and upload the image via a mobile device or desktop computer by Jan. 31, 2020.
3. Submissions are reviewed within 2 business days. Once the receipt is approved, receive an e-mail confirmation with your Fandango promo code (up to $13) and $7 Concession Certificate. Limit four offers per person.
This is a great deal if you already buy Yoplait and a good deal if you don’t
If you ordinarily purchase these products then this deal is a slam dunk. I usually buy the 32 oz tubs of Mariano’s yogurt for $2.50-$3. It looks like most of these products cost $4-$6 each x 2. You have to redeem the certificate through Fandango which charges a fee. So depending on what time you go the movies the $13 certificate may not cover the full cost of the ticket. Still you will have a big pile of yogurt. $7 of concessions probably buys you a box of Milk Duds. Still free is free. Ordinarily I test these deals before I post but I don’t want them to run out. I’ll test it soon and update.
Here’s what the email with the certificates looks like:
Thank you for participating in this promotion! Your receipt has been accepted.
Fandango Promo Code
To receive your Fandango Movie Ticket, just follow these simple steps
- Visit Fandango at Fandango.com/promo/DisneyFrozen2 or via the Fandango mobile app.
- Select your date, movie, theater, time and ticket quantity for Disney’s Frozen II.
- Login to your Fandango account or enter you email address for guest checkout.
- Click “Promo Code”, enter the code below and click “Apply”.
- Complete your purchase and decide how you want to pick up your ticket.
To activate reward code and receive your Concession Certificate, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.activaterewards.com/concessions
- Enter the reward code below
- Print out or pull up your Concession Certificate on your mobile phone and present it at the concession stand at a participating theater
Fandango Promotional Code (“Code”) is good towards one movie ticket (up to $13 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see Disney’s Frozen II at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Code is void if not redeemed by 3/31/2020, or when the movie is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com/promo/DisneyFrozen2 or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference.
Concession Certificate is good for any food and/or drink purchase (up to $7 total value) at any participating theater’s concession stand in the U.S. Reward code is void if not activated by 3/31/20, and Concession Certificate is void if not used by 4/30/20. No reproductions will be accepted. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and must bring printed Concession Certificate to the participating theater’s concession stand to redeem. Subject to full terms and conditions, available at www.activaterewards.com/concessions/terms. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Online purchase excluded. No manual reproductions will be accepted. One reward per receipt submission. Limit 4 Codes per person. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this program. The redemption of the Codes are subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. See www.Yoplait.com/DisneyFrozen2 for full details
Submission Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXXXXX