Free Ravinia tickets from CPL.
Here’s how it works
For tickets, visit any CPL location starting at 9 a.m. Saturday, June 8. If you’re an adult CPL cardholder, you can pick up a maximum of two Words and Music lawn passes per concert and a total of four passes per day. Tickets may not be reserved in advance. So if you need four tickets for a show bring a friend with a CPL card.
The free tickets are for select shows only. Tickets are available at the Main Library and all branches.
Concert List from the Library website
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Pavilion Concerts
- July 13: Jean-Yves Thibaudet (Ravel, Stravinsky, Gershwin)
- July 20: Bernstein’s Mass, Marin Alsop (One Score, One Chicago)
- July 26: Marin Alsop with Choirs & Singers (Mahler)
- July 27: Marin Alsop (Bernstein)
- August 1: Rafael Payare & Yefim Bronfman (Beethoven & Brahms)
- August 7: Leonard Slatkin & Denis Matsuev (Rachimaninoff, Rimsky-Korsakov)
- August 18: All Tchaikovsky Program (1812 Overture)
Martin Theatre Concerts
- June 19 : Juilliard String Quartet
- June 20 : Caroga Arts Ensemble
- June 27 : Miriam Fried & Friends
- July 15 : Well Strung
- July 22 : Gautier Capucon (cello) & Jean-Yves Thibaudet (piano)
- July 24: Gary Hoffman (cello) & Jon Kimura Parker (piano)
- July 25: Richard Goode (piano)
- July 29: Matthias Goerne (baritone) & Daniil Trifonov (piano)
- July 31: Sweet Honey in the Rock
- August 6: Kevin Murphy (piano) & Singers
- August 8: Angel Blue (soprano) & Catherine Miller (piano)
- August 22: Chicago Philharmonic & Marin Alsop: Trouble in Tahiti
Additional information about these and all the other concerts presented by the Ravinia Festival is at Ravinia.org.