Free tickets to Man of the People Taping.
Where: WGN-TV Studios, 2501 West Bradley Place
If you watch WGN on weekday mornings Pat Tomasulo is the sports anchor. Now you can attend a free taping of his new show Man of the People which airs on Saturday at around 9:30PM.Watch episodes here. Read all the rules below and in the links.
- Check-in begins at 1:30PM (CT) and you must check in by 2:00PM (CT).
- We encourage guests to arrive around 1pm. No one will be allowed into the station after 2p
- All guests must have a ticket and be registered in advance. Only the name(s) provided at registration will be allowed to enter the station. Tickets are non-transferable.
- Government issued ID’s will be checked to match registration at check-in.
- If you are not using any of your tickets, please cancel or release them.
- Any seats may be blocked by cameras and crew.
YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET IN ORDER TO ATTEND TAPING, NO WALK-UPS
HOW IT WORKS:
- Man of the People with Pat Tomasulo tapes Fridays at the WGN-TV Studios beginning around 2pm.
- Select the show you’d like to attend by clicking on “Select A Date” on the right
- Man of the People tickets are FREE.
- You will need to provide the name and email of everyone in your party. Only the names of the persons registered will be allowed to enter the station.
- Man of the People tickets cannot be sold. Do not buy tickets from any source because they will not be honored. Man of the People tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value. Tickets may not be auctioned or sold without the show’s permission.
- Guests are asked to line-up in the designated area beginning at noon. Numbers will be issued to each guest and you will enter the studio in that order.
- Please request only the number of tickets you will actually use.
- Show times and dates are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, or have lost your confirmation e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .