Get free and discount food year round. When you register for birthday freebies many restaurants, restaurant groups and chains will send you offers for free and discounted food throughout the year.
I get emails regularly from the many restaurants and honestly there are so many I can’t always use them. If you’re concerned about clogging up your email you may want to set up a secondary email account and check it regularly.
Money saving apps
Ritual is my go to app. Get $10 for signing up. With year round savings plus you earn points for all purchases at all restaurants combined.
I don’t publish the specific offers because they’re only available if you are signed up with these restaurants to receive deals:
Restaurants that send out freebies and discounts and sample offers (your results may vary).
- Au Bon Pain: Usually for a dollar or two off a salad or sandwich.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get offers such as spend $40 get $20 off. Buy discount gift cards at Sam’s Club.
- Chipotle: Sign up for texts and get free food.
- Corner Bakery: Get offers such as free fBOGO sandwiches or a few bucks off.
- Devon Seafood: Spend $50 get $20 off (food no alcohol).
- Ditka’s: Free appetizer for signing up.
- Emerald Loop: Buy one get one free. Get $20 off for your birthday.
- Famous Dave’s BBQ: Discount wings
- Four Corners Dining: Get $5 for signing up
- Grill on the Alley: Buy a certain number of entrees get one free. Get $25 on your birthday.
- Jamba Juice: Discount smoothies and juices.
- Le Pain Quotidien: Download app, use my code 86cfw and and get a free tartine ($12-$15 value). Receive offers for free beverages, dessert items.
- Lettuce Entertain You: Join Lettuce Entertain You’s Frequent Diner Club. Use my link and get $10 free! (I also get $10 after you dine. Thank you.). Receive coupons for various LEYE restaurants. Get $15 on your birthday.
- Lyfe Kitchen: Download app, use code CAROLC2099 and get free flatbread ($9.50-$10.75 value)
- Maggiano’s: Spend $30 get $10 off (food only no alcohol).
- Noodles & Company: BOGO free
- Panera Bread: Usually for a dollar or two off a salad or sandwich.
- Pret-A-Manger: Free food and beverage offers.
- Red Robin: Discount burger offers.
- Seasons 52: Spend some amount get a discount. Note: Downtown Chicago location has closed.
- Starbucks: Usually a few bucks off, percentage off a drink or food or bonus stars.
- True Food Kitchen: Get $10 off first online or dine-in purchase of $25 or more. Offers: 15%-20% off to-go orders and discount brunch.
GrubHub, Seamless and Delivery Wow also send offers fairly regularly. These are usually for free delivery or a discount off an order. Before you sign up search online for a promo code because they may give you a discount on your first order.