Goldstar Gift Certificate Sale.
Stock up and get an additional 20% off all of your future, already discounted, ticket purchases. These also make great gifts!
Goldstar offers great discounts on tickets for theater, sporting events, festivals and more year round. Once a year Goldstar has a sale on their gift certificates. This is a great deal if you purchase tickets throughout the year. The certificates never expire and they’re easy to use. I’ve never had any problems with them. If you’re new to Goldstar you will need to register for an account here.
Certificates are available in three denominations: $25 certificates are $19.95, $50 are $39.95 and $100 are $79.95. Note: these certificates cannot be redeemed until December 25, 2018. You will receive the gift certificate minutes after purchase via email as a PDF attachment. If you purchase multiple certificates, they will come in separate emails. Purchase here.
- Can be used for any event on Goldstar.
- Never expire.
- Can be forwarded by email or printed out for hand delivery.
- Redeeming instructions are included with the certificate. *
Redemption requires a valid Goldstar account, which is free and easy for the recipient to create here.
Goldstar Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Goldstar website for the purchase of products sold by Goldstar on the site. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates.
2. Purchase amounts are deducted from the gift certificate balance. Any unused balance remaining on a gift certificate will be available for future use by the recipient of the gift certificate and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. A gift certificate recipient making a purchase in excess of the gift certificate balance must pay the portion of the purchase amount that exceeds the gift certificate balance to complete the purchase.
4. Gift certificates do not expire.
5. Gift certificates are non-refundable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Goldstar may, at its sole discretion, cancel any gift certificate purchase by refunding the money paid for the gift certificate to the purchaser, or void any gift certificate held by a recipient by refunding the gift certificate balance to the recipient. If Goldstar, in its sole discretion, suspects that a gift certificate has been fraudulently obtained or has been fraudulently used, it may, at its sole discretion and without limitation, close the purchasing user’s or recipient’s account, void the gift certificate, request another form of payment or take any other action permissible by law.
7. Goldstar is not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered gift certificates or gift certificate codes. Upon Goldstar’s transmission of the gift certificate or gift certificate code, the purchaser bears all risk of loss and/or risk of receipt of the gift certificate.
8. GOLDSTAR AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES AND/OR GIFT CERTIFICATE CODES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THE GOLDSTAR WEBSITE DOES NOT CORRECTLY APPLY A GIFT CERTIFICATE BALANCE TO A PURCHASE DUE TO AN ERROR WITH THE GIFT CERTIFICATE AND/OR GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE, THE RECIPIENT AND PURCHASER’S SOLE REMEDY, AND GOLDSTAR’S SOLE LIABILITY, IS THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOLDSTAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING UNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO A GIFT CERTIFICATE AND/OR GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS LAWFUL IN THE JURISDICTION OF A GIVEN PURCHASER WILL APPLY TO SAID PURCHASER AND GOLDSTAR’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. The gift certificate cash value is 1/10 of one cent.
10. Goldstar may add, delete, or modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion. Changes will be posted on the Goldstar website.