The Green City outdoor market is open Every Saturday May 6 through October 28, 2017, 7:00am–1:00pm.
Where: South end of Lincoln Park at the intersection of Clark & Lincoln (approximately 1817 N. Clark).
Curious what will be on offer? Here’s a seasonality list.
In addition to selling fresh and locally grown produce the Green City Market has entertainment, cooking demonstrations and prepared food for sale.
Green City Market is a marketplace for local, sustainable food that educates, promotes and connects farmers and local producers directly to chefs, restaurateurs and the greater Chicago community. All of our purveyors undergo a rigorous application process that details their farming and/or production practices.
Other farmers markets:
- Downtown Farmers Markets on Tuesdays and Thursday
- Lincoln Park Green City Market every Wednesday
- Treasure Island farmers markets on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Fulton Market Green City Market every Saturday
- Neighborhood farmers markets every Saturday