Guide to the Willis Tower Chicago. The distinctive looking Willis Tower has a few interesting things to see and do in and around it. The Willis Tower’s lobby and plazas are undergoing extensive renovations through sometime in 2019.
Where: 233 S. Wacker Drive
Things to do and see
- The Skydeck is the Willis Tower enclosed observation floor located on the 103rd Floor. Admission Lines can be vary long.
- The Ledge is an experience where you stand in a glass box and look down 1,353 feet below. It’s also located on the 103rd floor.
Discounts and deals
17 — Willis Tower Skydeck: 103rd-Floor Views, Reg. $22.Offer expired
- The website has a deals page where they are currently offering:
- Use the code LEDGE when purchasing tickets to Blue Man Group and receive an equal number of General Admission passes to Skydeck with access to The Ledge.
- The Metropolitan Club, on the 67th floor, is now open to the public. It offers fabulous views also. Here’s the menu.
- Alexander Calder sculpture “Universe” in the Wacker Drive lobby. Removed March 2017.