Halloween on The 606
When: Wednesday, October 31, 2019, 5:00–7:00 p.m.
Where: All access ramps.
Join us for a hauntingly good time this Halloween. Trick-or-treat with families, friends, ghouls, and goblins all along the Bloomingdale Trail.
Multiple community partners and CAPS Officer from the 14th and 25th Districts will be part of the fun. All access ramps.
Find goodies here
- Walsh Park, 1722 N. Ashland Ave.
- Wood Street Access Point, 1801 N. Wood
- Churchill Field, 1943 W. Bloomingdale (1825 N. Damen Ave)
- Milwaukee Leavitt (Park 567), 1801 N. Milwaukee (and Leavitt,)
- Western Avenue Access Ramp, 1801 N. Western
- Rockwell Avenue Access Ramp, 2558 W. Bloomingdale (1720 N. Rockwell)
- California Access Ramp 1801 N. California\
- Humboldt Boulevard (Humboldt Park) Access Ramp 2998 W. Bloomingdale Avenue (1801 N. Humboldt)
- Julia de Burgos Park, 1801 N Albany Avenue
- Spaulding Access Ramp 1803 N. Spaulding
- Drake Access Ramp, 3543 W. Bloomingdale Avenue (1800 N. Drake)
- Lawndale Access Ramp, 1801 N. Lawndale Avenue
- Ridgeway Trailhead, 1801 N. Ridgeway and Bloomingdale. The Exelon Observatory is located here.