Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The content was created and paid for by one of our advertising partners.
Getting photos with the Easter Bunny at the mall is easy, fun, and the perfect way to celebrate spring. No lines, no fuss.
Just friendly staff, a fun Bunny, and the cutest photos to capture the moment!
The Easter Bunny will hold court (with his professional photographers) in the Chicago area in March and the week leading up to Easter.
Here’s how to book your egg-cellent Bunny Photos in and around Chicago.
1. Visit whereisbunny.com to choose the date and time most convenient for you! You’ll find Bunny Photos at the following locations:
- Water Tower Place
2. Choose if you’d prefer a regular visit or a special event. Events include Bunny Cares sensory-friendly visits, Pet Parties for pet photos, and Pastel Parties for cute spring outfits at participating locations.
3. Choose your package and check out. Packages vary by location, but there are digital and print options available.
There’s also a “Reserve Now, Decide Later” option to hold your space if you aren’t sure what package you want.
IMPORTANT! When you checkout, don’t forget to use promo code LOTC for a FREE 6×8 color print with Package A!
4. Claim your FREE gifts! Every online reservation comes with two fun freebies:
- Free issue of Highlights or High Five Magazine, designed just for kids to encourage curiosity, creativity, caring, and confidence.
- Free access to MyPhoto – a fun virtual tool that transforms your favorite photos into festive ones.
And that’s it! Hop on over to Where is Bunny? and book your visit now.