Join Spring Rewards: Get $50 free. Any regular reader knows I’m a big fan of dining rewards programs. They allow you to save money on something you would be doing anyway. Spring Rewards is a loyalty and rewards program used by multiple restaurants to encourage people to dine at their location(s) by offering cash back deals. Over the last year I’ve have saved more than $400!
Join here for a limited time and you’ll receive $50 of Free Spring Cash that you can use to purchase offers.
How you save money with Spring:
- Sign up for an account and register a credit or debit card(s). You have to keep a card(s) registered online.
- Add free Cash Back Offers or “purchase” Advance Sale Offers with your $50 in free Spring Cash.
- Dine out using a registered card and spend the minimum or more required to trigger cash back (Minimum amount does not include tip).
- There are no coupons, vouchers or loyalty cards required to get the discount. No one knows you’re getting a discount.
- Once you pay you’ll receive either an email and/or a text notifying you that you are getting cash back.
- A few days after dining you will get a credit on your card. Voila free money!
- All offers have an expiration date. The original value of an offer you purchase, but don’t use, never expires.
- Before using an offer make sure you are going to a participating location as not all locations of some restaurants are included. Participating locations are listed on the website.
- Some offers are only good on certain days such as Monday-Thursday so read the fine print.
- Enjoy your discount dining!
Other Savings with Spring Rewards
Earn rewards: As you spend at each restaurant you are also accumulating points toward an award from that restaurant. Such as Earn a $10 Reward for each $150 you spend. Some rewards have minimum requirements such as Get $10, when you visit 10 times. Minimum Spend to Redeem Reward: $10. Rewards are good for one year.