Lincoln Square Ravenswood Apple Fest
When: Saturday-Sunday, October 2-3, 2021 Sat. 9am – 6pm and Sun. 9am – 6pm
Where: Lincoln Avenue between Lawrence and Wilson
Admission: 2021 The website doesn’t list a suggested donation. It was $5 Suggested Donation in 2019. Money raised from this event supports beautification projects in Lincoln Square Ravenswood, as well as contributes financially to several community non-profits each year.
Dozens of vendors participate in Apple Fest every year. Pick up fresh apple pie, hot apple cider, or a whole bushel of apples and learn how to prepare them at chef demos. Enjoy free local music at the Lawrence Avenue Music Stage. Schedule here.
Kids can play in the Kids Zone, featuring child-focused activities throughout the day. Check all kids activities here.
- Funnel Cake w/ Apple Topping
- Apple Brats & Apple Fries
- Apple Cotton Candy
- Hot Dog and Chips
- Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Pizza – Cheese, Sausage, or Mushroom/Green Pepper
- Apple Bread Pudding
- Bistro Slider 50/50 Ground Beef & Lamb, Sweet Pepper Jelly, Drunken Goat Cheese
- Loaded Apple Potato Soup Smoked Apple Bacon, Cheddar, Chives
- Texas-Styled BBQ Pulled Pork Belly Fries Guajillo-Apple BBQ Sauce, Braised Pork Belly, Kennebec Fries
- Apple Brandy Cinnamon Rolls Pink Lady Apples, Sweet Cider Glaze
- Hot & Fresh Made-to-Order Dinky Delights Donuts
Choose ONE sugar topping from: Apple Cider Infused with Cinnamon Sugar, Powder Sugar, Old Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie
- Bottled Water and Canned Seltzer
Gayle V’s Best Ever Grilled Cheese
- The Classic Butterkase Cheese
- The Classic with Bacon Butterkase Cheese with Bacon
- The Abreo White Cheddar Cheese, Bacon Onion Jam and Honeycrisp Apple Slices
- The Southport Butterkase Cheese and Smoked Onion Marmalade
- Tomato Pesto SoupJerry’s
- Spiced Apple Cider Donut
- Apple-Cheddar Scone
- Smoked Chicken-Apple Sausage
- White German Bratwurst
- Kobe Beef Burger
- House Veggie Burger
- Mac & Cheese with Green Onion and Garlic Bread Crumb
- Elote Corn, Mayo, Parmesan, Tajin seasoning
- Geraldine’s Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Grilled or Orange Chicken with Rice
- Egg Rolls or Crab Rangoon
- Corn Dogs or Chicken Tenders
- Cheese Curds or Cheese Fries
- Funnel Cake w/ Apple Topping
- Deep Fried Pickles
- Deep Fried Oreos, Snickers, and Twinkies
Nuts To Go Chicago
- Apple Flavored Mix Nuts (Luscious) Organic Apple Powder, Vanilla, Sugar, Salt
- Apple Flavored Mix Nuts (Boozy) Organic Apple Powder, Vanilla, Sugar, Whiskey, Salt
- Individually Roasted Nuts (Luscious) Vanilla, Sugar, Salt
- Individually Roasted Nuts (Boozy) Vanilla, Sugar, Whiskey, Salt
- Luscious Flavored Mix Nuts Vanilla, Sugar, Salt
- Boozy Flavored Mix Nuts Vanilla, Sugar, Whiskey, Salt
* nuts include Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, Pecans, and Walnuts
- Pork Tamale in Salsa Verde tomatillos, jalapeños, cilantro, onion, garlic, pineapple, spices
- Chicken Tamale with Mole guajillo pepper, onion, garlic, sugar, cacao
- Veggie Tamale black beans, red/green pepper, corn, spinach, onion, garlic, guajillo pepper, spices
- Poblano Pepper & Cheese Tamale
- Sweet Corn Tamale sugar, agave
- Apple Tamale brown sugar, corn starch, cinnamon, lemon juice, allspice, cloves
- Tacos Steak, Chicken Tinga, or Breakfast
- Sandy Special Meat (steak or chicken), corn, pico de gallo, cheese
- Guacamole & Chips, Mangoes, and Corn on the Cob
- Apple Butter and Apple Jalapeño Jelly
- Vegan & GF Pastries, Lemonade, and Mexican Soft Drinks
- Chef Martin’s Chicken & Apple Sausage
Apricot Dijon, Poppy Seed Brioche Bun. Options: sub Feed Your Head Vegan Sausage, add Potato Pancake side
- Potato Pancakes
2 per serving; served with a side of sour cream and applesauce
- Apple Fritter
Apple Cinnamon Stuffed, Glaze
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Sunrise Sunset Mango, Strawberry, Pineappe, OJ
- Cranberry Truffle Strawberries, Non-fat Yogurt, Ghirardelli White Chocolate
- Detox Island Green Mango, Pineapple, Spinach, Kale Ginger
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap Buffalo Chicken, Tomato, Romaine, Mozzarella, served in a Tortilla
- Supergreen Wrap Caesar Chicken, Tomato, Parmesan cheese & crisps, Romaine, Spinach, served in a Tortilla
- Ultimate Club Sandwich Ham, Turkey, Tomato, Bacon, Swiss, Romaine, served on a Ciabatta bun
- Kale Apple Slaw Apple, Kale, Carrots, Honey Dijon Mustard
Bottles and Cans
- Eris Pedestrian Cider 5.6% ABV Modern dry cider blended for everyone. Crisp, fresh and tart like a glass of Granny Smith.
- Seattle Pumpkin Cider 6.9% ABV Semi-sweet, copper colored cider that’s perfect for fall. Fermented with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and a touch of pumpkin.
- Begyle Free Bird Pale Ale 5.6% ABV A refreshing pale ale with aromas of citrus and fresh cut flowers, combined with a light lemon hop bitterness.
- Phase Three Brewing Company + Affy Tapple: A Bushel of Apples 6.0% ABV Blonde Ale with apple juice, peanuts, and Affy Tapple Caramel.
- Domaine Magellan Fruit Defendu French Rosé
- Tortoise Creek Pinot Noir
The Chopping Block
- Right Bee Cider Dry Hard Apple Cider 6% ABV
- Right Bee Cider Semi-Dry Hard Apple Cider 6% ABV
DANK HAUS, German-American Cultural Center
- Possmann Pure Cider – 5.0% ABV
- Spaten Oktoberfest – 5.9% ABV
- Fischborn Dry Riesling from Germany, Floral notes with hints of honey and peach.
- Metropolitan Krankshaft Kolsch 5.0% ABV
- Alarmist Brewing LeJus New England IPA 6.0% ABV
- Original Sin McInstosh Cider 6.0% ABV
- Hot Mulled Wine 10% AVB
- Northman Pub Cider 6.4% ABV Northman house blend, perfectly balanced and thirst quenching.
- Northman Rose Cider 6.5% ABV The light pink, peach color is truly reminiscent of a Provencal Rose, and this expression appeals to cider and wine drinkers alike.
- Maplewood Son of Juice 6.32% ABV Bursting with notes of tropical fruit. Soft body and some haze make for a juicy, low bitterness IPA.
- Hopler Pannonica Rose 12.5% ABV Bouquet of raspberry, pear and lychee. Hints of pepper with vibrant acidity.
- Hopler Pannonica Red Blend 13% ABV Perfectly balanced, juicy and spicy red blend.
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse OutCider 5.9% ABV Rugged and fresh, OutCider isn’t afraid of taking the trail less traveled. Jonagold apples are pressed, fermented, and left unfiltered, so you can experience their raw character.
- Laguinitas A Little Sumpin Sumpin IPA 7.5% ABV
- Dark Horse Rose and Pinot Grigio