I posted about the savings with Spring Rewards here. Shopper Rewards works just like Spring Rewards (Spring Rewards runs Shopper Rewards).
Location: Shops at North Bridge, 520 N. Michigan and select stores and restaurants in the Shops at North Bridge District
When you sign up for Shopper Rewards you will get offers to spend at stores and restaurants that are part of the Shops at North Bridge. Each offer requires you to spend a minimum amount and then you receive save a certain amount per offer. On top of that for every $250 you spend at any combination of stores, that are part of the Shops, you will also get a $10 credit that you can apply to a future purchase.
How you save money with Shopper Rewards:
- Sign up for an account and register a credit or debit card(s). You have to keep a card(s) registered online.
- Add free Cash Back Offers to your account.
- Shop and dine out using a registered card and spend the minimum or more required to trigger cash back (Minimum amount does not include tip).
- There are no coupons, vouchers or loyalty cards required to get the discount. No one knows you’re getting a discount.
- Once you pay you’ll receive either an email and/or a text notifying you that you are getting cash back.
- A few days after shopping or dining you will get a credit on your card. Voila free money!
- All offers have an expiration date.
- The options are more limited because it is only the Mall and the District versus with Spring Rewards which includes many restaurants citywide.
Here are a few of the many offers I’ve received and used in the past:
Examples of how to save big with Shopper Rewards:
- If you receive an offer that you cannot use currently just buy a gift card for the minimum amount (or more) required to trigger the cash back then shop or dine at a later date.
- Nordstrom: Buy a gift card now and use it for their big January sale. You can also use their gift cards online and at Nordstrom Rack. Or use it to drink in the nice bar, Habitant, in the Men’s Dept on the 2nd floor.
Many stores in the Mall and adjacent stores and restaurants included in the “North Bridge District” are included in the program.
If you have a question about a participant text the mall concierge at 312-625-9290.