Save money with Chase Offers. Chase has a new discount program, Chase Offers, where register for offers, you shop with a registered card at participating merchants and get a statement credit for a percentage of the purchase.
Chase Offers, you can activate deals on the things you love with just a tap in the Chase Mobile® app.1
How Chase Offers works
- Sign in to the Chase Mobile app or the Chase Pay app.
- Look for offers. If you have multiple Chase credit cards the same offers will show up on all cards. Once you use the offer one time it will disappear from all the other cards. Select offers by clicking “Add to card”.
- Read the terms and conditions of the offer. Some offers are for online purchase and some are in-store only. They all expire.
- After you make your purchase within a week you’ll receive an email from Chase showing your the credit you will receive.
- Within another week you should see the credit on your statement.
- Make sure you update your Chase Mobile app to see your offers.
- Almost all the offers I receive are for restaurants. I’ve received offers from Panera (30% off), online and in-store, Staples (10% off) and more. Think outside the box. I used the 10% off at Staple’s offer to buy a $50 Amazon gift card for $45.
- I use these offers for things I would be buying anyway so Cha-ching it’s free money!