Staples offering free Covid card lamination.
The CDC Covid cards are the only way to prove you’ve received a COVID vaccine. Since it will have to last for who knows how long it would probably be a good idea to take advantage of this deal. Most people I know who are vaccinated have made multiple copies just in case. Unlike some other technologically advanced countries the US isn’t offering a digital vaccine record option at this time.
4/18/2021 Update: The drug companies have announced that there will most likely be booster shots so you may want to wait to laminate your original vaccine card.
I plan to laminate a copy of my card, reduced to credit card size, to carry around. I’ll keep the original safely at home except when flying. Everyone will have to decide what to do personally.
This offer currently has no expiration date. Coupon code: 81450
Staples offering free Covid card lamination – Terms and conditions
- Disclaimer: Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only.
- Not valid on Instacart orders.
- Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.
- Valid on Letter 5mil lamination only.
- Lamination should occur only after second vaccine dose is received and noted on card.
- Offer excludes self-serve.
- Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received.
- Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered.
- Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. No cash/credit back.
Staples, Chicago IL 111 North Wabash Ave.
Staples, Chicago IL 1130 South Canal Street
Staples, Chicago IL 4610 North Clark Chicago
Staples, Norridge IL 7000 West Forest Preserve Dr.
Staples, Oak Lawn IL 9631 S Cicero Ave
Staples, Glenview IL 1509 Waukegan Road
Staples, Willowbrook IL 7199 S Kingery Hwy
Staples, Munster IN 7951 Calumet Ave
Staples, Rolling Meadows IL 1551 Algonquin Road
Staples, Glen Ellyn IL 539 W Roosevelt Rd