Starbucks’ Meatless Mondays deals
Starbucks customers can start the year off on a healthy note by going vegetarian one day a week. Starbucks is offering more plant-based menu items, building on its ongoing sustainability commitments and global aspirations to be a resource positive company.
When: Mondays January 4, 11, 18 and 25., 2021
Where: Participating Starbucks locations. I’m going to guess and say that a lot of Starbucks locations are closed so I would check the app or call first before heading over.
Starbucks’ Meatless Mondays deals – Save $2
Enjoy $2 off any vegetarian breakfast sandwich or wrap. The Meatless Mondays offer is available at participating locations, while supplies last. With the discount, save up approximately 50%. Prices vary by locations.
The Meatless Monday options include the following items:
Impossible Breakfast Sandwich — The sandwich is the classic sausage breakfast sandwich, but with plant-based sausage, featuring a savory Impossible Sausage (made from plants), a cage-free fried egg and aged cheddar cheese — all on an artisanal ciabatta bread. The regular price is $4.95. Sale price is $2.95.
Southwest Veggie Wrap — The spicy wrap combines cage-free scrambled eggs, black beans, sous vide potatoes, cotija cheese, pico de gallo and jalapeno cream cheese — all wrapped in a salsa tortilla. The regular price is $5.45. Sale price is $3.45.
Spinach Feta & Egg White Wrap — The healthy wrap combines cage-free egg whites, spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes — all inside a toasted whole-wheat wrap. The regular price $3.95. Sale price is $1.95.
The regular price of each item may vary by location.
All of the options are available all day, while supplies last. However, because they’re typically breakfast items, they often sell out by early afternoon. With the added discount, expect items to possibly sell out sooner.
The discount is available via its app, online or in-store and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions. Plus, the special is not available on delivery orders.
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery 646 N. Michigan
- 40 W. Lake Street – Leo Burnett Building
- 200 E. Randolph – Aon Center
- 300 East Randolph Street – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 171 W. Randolph
- 25 East Washington Blvd
- 66 W. Washington – Daley Plaza – Concourse Level
- 70 W Madison St.
- 200 West Madison
- 303 W. Madison
- 400 W. Madison – Two North Riverside Plaza
- 17 E Monroe St – Palmer House Hilton
- 227 W. Monroe – AT&T Building
- 200 W. Adams
- 55 East Jackson Blvd.
- 175 W. Jackson Blvd.
- 209 W. Jackson Blvd.
- 500 W. Jackson – Union Station
- 10 S Riverside Plaza
- 40 N. Clinton St.
- 139 South Clinton – Metropolitan Place
- 8 North Michigan Ave.
- 151 N. Michigan Ave. Millennium Station – Underground
- 200 N. Michigan
- 225 N Michigan – Illinois Center
- 333 N. Michigan
- 444 North Michigan
- 835 North Michigan Ave – Water Tower Place
- 875 N. Michigan Ave – John Hancock Center
- 505 N Michigan Ave – Intercontinental Hotel
- 200 S. Michigan Avenue
- Macys – Chicago/Lower Level, 111 N. State St.
- Macys – Chicago/First Floor, 111 N. State St.
- Block 37, 108 N. State Lower Level Pedway
- 515 N State St
- 600 N. State Street – Embassy Suites
- 555 S. Dearborn – Dearborn Park
- 131 South State, Suite 210
- 161 North Clark Street – Clark & Randolph – CT&T Building
- 430 N. Clark Street
- 21 S Clark St – Chase Tower Chicago
- Target – 1154 S Clark Street
- 30 N. LaSalle St
- 180 N. LaSalle St
- 39 S. LaSalle St
- 231 S LaSalle St
- 35 East Wacker Drive
- 150 North Wacker Drive
- 100 S. Wacker Drive
- 233 S Wacker Drive – Willis Tower
- Merchandise Mart
- 414 N. Orleans
- 30 W. Erie St.
- 251 East Huron Street – Northwestern Memorial Hospital – Open 24 hours 312-274-1472
- 111 East Chestnut
- 165 E Ontario St – Marriott Courtyard Chicago
- 401 E Ontario
- 455 North Park Drive – Loews Chicago Hotel –
- 633 North Saint Clair Street – Hyatt Hotel
- Target – 401 E. Illinois