Starbucks Rewards Bingo. From March 1-28, 2018 earn bonus points by completing challenges.
How it works
- Everybody receives a board (supposedly everybody’s is different). Activate your board.
- Earn bonus stars as follows:
- Five stars for each challenge (tile).
- Earn an additional five stars for each row, column and diagonal line you complete.
- Earn a total of 325 bonus stars for completing the entire board.
Some of the tiles are on my board are: Make a purchase on two separate days by ordering ahead using a registered Starbucks Card in the Starbucks® app., Purchase a breakfast sandwich or Sous Vide Egg Bites, Make a purchase before 12 p.m. and another after 12 p.m. in a single day, Purchase three handcrafted beverages in a single order.
Terms and conditions
Offer valid 3/1/18–3/28/18 at participating Starbucks® stores. Limit of one Bingo board per customer. Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card or your registered Starbucks Card through the app. This offer is exclusive to you and this Starbucks Rewards™ account and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else. Stars may not be earned on purchases of alcohol, Starbucks Cards or Starbucks Card reloads. Taxes, tips, donations and fees (such as delivery fees, shipping and handling fees, gift wrapping fees and bag fees) may also be excluded.
See starbucks.com/terms for details.
Fairly expensive method of acquiring stars
Generally I don’t do anything for at least 50 bonus stars. Overall, depending on what you buy, this is a fairly expensive method of acquiring stars. If you’re making a purchase anyway then there’s no harm in earning an additional 5 points. How to maximize Starbucks Rewards. Enjoy!
Find more restaurant deals and coupons here.
Chicago Loop Locations:
- Macys – Chicago/Lower Level, 111 N. State St.
- Macys – Chicago/First Floor, 111 N. State St.
- 66 W. Washington – Daley Plaza
- 25 East Washington Blvd
- Clark & Randolph – CT&T Building 161 North Clark Street
- Clark & Madison 70 W Madison St.
- 40 W. Lake Street – Leo Burnett Building
- Chase Tower Chicago – 21 S Clark St
- 68 E. Madison
- 8 North Michigan
- 35 East Wacker Drive
- Lake & LaSalle – 180 N. LaSalle St
- Randolph & Wells – 171 W. Randolph
- Millennium Station – Underground – 151 N. Michigan Ave.
- LaSalle & Monroe – 39 S. LaSalle Street
- Palmer House Hilton – 17 E Monroe St
- State & Adams – 131 South State, Suite 210
- 225 N Michigan – Illinois Center
- Madison & Wells – 200 West Madison
- 105 W. Adams
- 30 West Madison
- 200 S. Michigan Avenue
- 227 W. Monroe – AT&T Building
- 231 S LaSalle St
- 200 E. Randolph – Aon Center
- 200 West Adams
- 55 East Jackson Blvd.
- 150 North Wacker Drive
- Merchandise Mart
- 430 N. Clark
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – 300 East Randolph Street
- 209 W. Jackson
- 100 S. Wacker Drive
- 233 S Wacker Drive – Willis Tower
- 175 W. Jackson Blvd
- 444 North Michigan
- Two North Riverside Plaza – 400 W. Madison
- Grand & Wabash – 515 N State St
- 10 S Riverside Plaza
- 311 S. Wacker Dr.
- Intercontinental Hotel-Chicago-Lobby
- 505 N Michigan Ave
- 414 N. Orleans
- Embassy Suites, 600 N. State Street
- 555 S. Dearborn – Dearborn Park
- Washington & Clinton – 40 N. Clinton St.
- Loews Chicago Hotel – 455 North Park Drive
- Ontario & Wabash – 38 E. Ontario St.
- Clinton & Adams-Metropolitan Place, 139 South Clinton
- Marriott Courtyard Chicago – 165 E Ontario St
- Target – 1154 S Clark Street
- Target – 1 S. State Street
- Target – 401 E. Illinois