Target Circle Loyalty Program
Target has been testing a free loyalty program, Target Circle, in other cities and now the program is going nationwide on October 6, 2019, This new loyalty program is available to everyone and is free to join. If you are a REDcard holder, have a Target.com or Cartwheel account, you are automatically a member. To join create a Target.com account, be approved for a RedCard or share their phone number at checkout.
How to earn
- Enter your mobile number or scan Wallet in-store.
- Shop online with your Target.com account.
- Link your REDcard to easily earn votes for Target charitable giving.
- Forget to scan?Enter your receipt on the dashboard.
- Earn 1% on every Target online and in-store purchase to redeem later. REDcard members earn their 5% instead of 1%.
- Early access to special sales throughout the year.
- Get 5% off a shopping trip on your birthday.
- Help direct where Target donates to select non-profit organizations.
Cartwheel will be merged with Target Circleand be renamed to, Target Circle Offers. Target REDcard’s will be getting a new look with a new card design.
I only shop at Target when they have deals like this, or this or this and then I use discount gift cards to make all my purchases. Since I’m automatically enrolled we’ll see what happens. I might be able to make use of the 5% off birthday coupon.