Target Coupon Deal. Spend $50 or more at Target in-store or online on November 24, 2017 and get a coupon for 20% off one entire purchase at Target stores between November 28-December 10, 2017. This deal is in their Black Friday ad.
How the sale may work
I stopped by my local Target twice and spoke to two managers who think that 1) any purchase on Nov. 24 including gift cards will trigger the 20% off coupon and 2) the 20% off coupon will apply to everything in-store Nov. 28-Dec. 10 including sale items but no gift cards.
Buy a $50 Target gift card on Nov. 24 then use it and the 20% off coupon for groceries
I didn’t see anything in the Black Friday ad that interests me. So I plan to buy a $50 Target gift card and then use it to buy groceries for 20% off (in one purchase) in-store between Nov. 28-Dec. 10. Clearly you need to know your prices as Target can be overpriced. Hopefully you’re keeping a price book (#24 50 ways to save money on groceries). Check your pantry, then Target Cartwheel for coupons and the sale ad when it comes out. Don’t forget to check for free grocery coupons.
Terms and conditions/COTC Comments
- Your $50 purchase must be made in a single transaction in stores on 11/24/17 between 12:01am local time and store close, or online 11/24/17 starting at midnight PST until 11:59 pm PST.
- Qualifying online guests will receive coupon via email on 11/25/17. Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled.
- In-store purchase will receive the coupon at the register.
- The $50 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied. CVS pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded from qualification.
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest. COTC: I’m not sure what would prevent you from going to two different Target’s and getting two coupons and then using them at two different Target’s. UPDATE 11/12/17: You could also buy one online and one in-store however I don’t know if you’ll be able to see online if a gift card purchase will trigger the 20% off coupon.
- Some exclusions apply; see coupon for details. COTC: Per management you probably cannot use the 20% off coupon for Target gift cards and possibly third-party gift cards but I will ask before I start grocery shopping!
10% off Target gift cards
The last few years Target has had a one day deal in early December where you could buy up to $300 in Target gift cards for 10% off. That’s the best deal because then you can get a discount at Target year round. Let’s hope this offer doesn’t replace that! Good luck!