5% off Target Gift Cards
Once a year Target offers gift cards for 10% off. Last year that sale was on December 2. Now through November 9 Target is offering gift cards for 5% off. The question is: Is this the only Target gift card deal for 2019? Your guess is as good as mine. Most likely. I usually stock up and them use them for the rest of the year for all Target purchases.
On Black Friday, November 29 (see below), Target will have a deal when you spend $50, you will receive a coupon for 20% off a future purchase so you’ll be able to use these 5% off gift cards along with that 20% off coupon for a total savings of 24%.
- Offer valid for up to $500 in Target GiftCard purchases ($25 maximum discount) per household on Target.com.
- Offer applies to email and mobile delivery of Target GiftCards only.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
- Quantities limited; no rainchecks.
- Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided.
- Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
Spend $50 and get a coupon for 20% off* FRIDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2019 ONLY
Start your list now. Spend $50 and get a coupon for 20% off a future shopping trip in stores or online between Dec. 3–14