5% off Target Gift Cards
Once a year Target offers gift cards for 10% off around Black Friday. Last year that sale was on December 5-6. Now from June 16-19, 2021 Target is offering egift cards for 5% off. This deal is in conjunction with Target Deal Days which is June 20-22, 2021. This is Target’s version of Amazon Prime Day.
- Offer valid for up to $500 in Target eGiftCard purchases ($25 maximum discount) per household on Target.com.
- Offer applies to email and mobile delivery of Target eGiftCards only.
- Minimum GiftCard purchase is $10.
- Offer does not include Target Visa Gift Cards, Target MasterCard Gift Cards, Target American Express Gift Cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining, lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns, Merchandise Return Cards and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase.
- Quantities limited; no rainchecks.
- Purchases of Target eGiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided.
- Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
5% off Target Gift Cards – Related