Tour Soldier Field $15. Experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field Stadium.
When: Open tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month. (Click on “Tours” then scroll down). Additional tour dates and times for the following month will become available then. No weekend tours.
Tours are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Tour times are subject to change. Details on how to reserve below.
Where: Soldier Field, 1410 S. Museum Campus Drive, (312) 235-7000. Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
A behind the scenes tour that includes the Field, South Courtyard, Doughboy Statue, Grand Concourse, Colonnades, Skyline Suite and Visitors Locker Room.
Classic Tour Pricing:
- Adult (age 19-59): $15
- Student (age 6-18): $10
- Senior (60+): $10
- Military (w/ ID): $10
- Child (2-5): $5
Public Tours (10 or fewer guests)
- Public Tours of Soldier Field are open to everyone, whether you are visiting Chicago for the first time or you are a native Chicagoan interested in learning more about the stadium. The monthly Public Tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month.
- To book your tour, click “Book Now” & fill out the areas on the form before clicking “Submit”. You will receive an automated response the same day you submit your application and an email confirmation within 2 business days.
- Tour payment will be accepted alongside your application.
- Please only submit one request per group
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
- Walk-ins are accepted, when space is available.
- If you are interested in a future date, please check back.
- Tour dates and times are subject to change.
- No weekend tours available at this time