Tour Soldier Field $15. Experience both the historic and modern-day journey of Soldier Field Stadium.
When: Open tour schedule will be updated at the end of each month. Additional tour dates and times for the following month will become available then. No weekend tours.
Tours are approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Tour times are subject to change. Details on how to reserve below.
Where: Soldier Field, 1410 S. Museum Campus Drive, (312) 235-7000. Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
A behind the scenes tour that includes the Field, South Courtyard, Doughboy Statue, Grand Concourse, Colonnades, Skyline Suite and Visitors Locker Room.
- $15.00 per adult
- $7.00 senior citizen
- $10.00 students ages 10 and over
- $4.00 children ages 9 to 4
- Free for children ages 3 and under
Singles or Family Tours (Groups of less than 10)
- Please email Jen Kaufmann at firstname.lastname@example.org with the tour date and number of people to schedule your tour
- Once you choose the best date and time for you or your group less than 10, please arrive 15 minutes prior to Gate 1 (south side of stadium).
- You pay for tour when you arrive. Cash and credit card accepted.
Group Tours (Groups of 10 or more)
- A 25% discount will apply to tour groups over 30 or active military and veterans.
- Group tours run Monday thru Friday 9a.m. until 5p.m.
- There is a 10 person minimum for group tours.
- Email or fax completed Tour Request Form to receive confirmation. If you would like to submit it by email, please fill out the form, save it and attach it for your email to Jen Kaufmann at email@example.com
- Fax number (312) 235-7030 attn: Jen Kaufmann
- Free bus parking
- A credit card is required to reserve your tour. The credit card will be charged a $50.00 no show penalty fee if a reserved group does not show.
- No weekend tours
- Tours will not be conducted on game days, during special events or days following major events. Dates, times and areas of availability are subject to change.
- Cameras are welcome.
- Click here for Soldier Field merchandise available for purchase. Merchandise is also available on site.
- Public access to the inside of Soldier Field is available only on stadium tour.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible; however we do not provide wheelchairs.