Get $20 off $100+ on StubHub.com when you pay with Visa Checkout I’ve written about Visa Checkout previously here. It’s a more secure way to pay for online purchases. From time-to-time they offer deals to entice you into checking out through their website. .
Offer valid thru 5/8/17, while supplies last. Discount code VISACHECKOUT20. 1 per person.
Terms and conditions
- Online offer valid on a single purchase thru 5/8/17 (11:59 P.M. PT) or whiles supplies last.
- Discount will be applied to a qualifying Stubhub.com purchase of $100 or more when you select Visa Checkout as your payment method and enter the discount code VISACHECKOUT20.
- Offer only available in the U.S. Limit 1 offer per customer.
- The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases or to purchases of StubHub gift cards, and can’t be combined with any other offers or discount.
- Visa and Stubhub may cancel or suspend this offer and any transaction associated with the cardholder’s name, email address or account and close any associated Visa Checkout accounts at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, if Visa or Stubhub determines that a cardholder has engaged in fraudulent activity or breached the terms and conditions.
- Offer is non-transferable, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. We may terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Stubhub is an online ticket exchange owned by Ebay. It’s a peer-to-peer service that is you are buying tickets directly from a seller using Stubhub to facilitate the sale.
StubHub is safer than using an online classified websites like Craigslist to trade tickets because you don’t have to meet people directly. It offers a FanProtect guarantee, which can reimburse you if your tickets are late, not valid or misrepresented.
Most of what I read suggests that you only purchase tickets on Stubhub that can be downloaded immediately rather than emailed or mailed. Apparently some sellers sell tickets that they don’t actually have yet.