Discount tickets to 2017 Chicago Auto Show.
The 2017 Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s largest and longest-running auto show. With more than 1 million square feet of exhibit space, visitors will find more
When: Feb. 11-20, 2017, Hours: Feb. 11 – 19 (10 a.m. – 10 p.m.), Feb. 20 (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
Where: McCormick Place, 2301 S Lake Shore Dr, North and South Exhibit Halls
Regular ticket prices: Adult Ticket(s) $13.00, Senior (age 62 and older) and Child (ages 7-12), $7.00. 6 and under free.
Weekday or First-Weekend Visit for One to the Chicago Auto Show (Up to 46% Off) Through this deal get weekday tickets for $7 and weekend tickets (valid 2/11-2/12 only) for $10.
Stop by the Shell and Jewel-Osco ‘Gas Rewards’ Experience
Stop by the Shell and Jewel-Osco ‘Gas Rewards’ Experience located at Booth SH 45 on Saturday, February 11 and Saturday, February 18 for an exclusive all-access experience where you will:
• Learn how you can earn Gas Rewards and redeem up to 20 cents per gallon in Gas Rewards at participating Shell stations
• Choose to go on an immersive 360-degree, virtual experience that will take you from the pump, through the world of the engine, and out the exhaust with Gear VR headsets
• Enter for a chance to win cool prizes offered by Shell and Jewel-Osco
Exclusive access will be granted from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. to existing MyMixx Gas Rewards members and attendees who sign up for the program onsite. Anyone interested in signing up in advance can sign up online for free at www.jewelosco.com/rewards or download the app. Save money on gas with Shell and Jewel-Osco.
Other Weekday Discounts
There are several types of Weekday Discount coupons available. All must be brought to a ticket booth at the Chicago Auto Show to be redeemed for a discount off of a full-price adult admission to the Chicago Auto Show. These discounts are only good on full-price adult admission and can be redeemed on Monday, Feb. 13 through Friday, Feb. 17 and Monday, Feb, 20. Discounts cannot be applied to tickets that have already been purchased.
Weekday Discount Coupons are NOT VALID on Saturday or Sunday.
Discount coupons good for $5 off a full-price adult admission to the Chicago Auto Show can be obtained at the following participating locations (while supplies last):
CATA Member New-Car Dealers.
Visit your local new-car dealer and ask for a weekday discount coupon to the Chicago Auto Show. Click here for a list of participating new-car dealers. Offer is good Monday, Feb. 13 through Friday, Feb. 17 and Monday, Feb, 20.
Shell Weekday Discount Coupons
Buy 10 gallons of fuel at a participating Chicagoland Shell location and receive a coupon for $6 off the adult admission price for any weekday during the Chicago Auto Show. Coupons may be redeemed at the McCormick Place box office Feb.13-17 and on Monday, Feb.20. Offer ends Feb.20 or while supplies last. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Click here for details.
State Farm Weekday Discount Coupons
State Farm customers presenting their State Farm insurance card or proof of current coverage at the Here To Help Center located in the Grand Concourse near the globe can receive a coupons for $6 off the adult admission price for any weekday during the Chicago Auto Show. Coupons may be redeemed at the McCormick Place box office Feb.13-17 and on Monday, Feb.20. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Wednesday, Feb. 15 is Women’s Day.
Women are admitted for $7. Tickets must be purchased at the show box office at McCormick Place. The Chicago Tribune will host special events throughout the day in the Event Stage area and manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.
Show goers who donate three cans of food receive coupons for $5 off a full adult admission on Wednesday, Feb.15, Thursday, Feb. 16 and Friday, Feb. 17. Cans of food can be redeemed for the coupons at booths that are set up at the two ticket locations for the Chicago Auto Show. All food collected will benefit A Safe Haven Foundation.
Public transit to the Chicago Auto Show:
- The Metra Electric Line has a station right on site.
- If you’re coming from the east Loop or Michigan Avenue you can board at Millennium and Van Buren Stations.
- If you’re coming from the south suburbs, you can also ride the Metra Electric Line directly to the show.
- Frequent and convenient CTA bus service to and from McCormick Place is available from our other three downtown stations. Just look for “To Auto Show McCormick Place” signs on buses and board at the following stations:
- Ogilvie Transportation Center – Board the southbound bus on Clinton Street at Madison Street.
- Chicago Union Station – Board the southbound bus on Clinton Street at Quincy Street or eastbound Jackson Boulevard at the river.
- LaSalle Street Station – Board the eastbound bus on Jackson Boulevard at Financial Place.
- The buses will run every 10 to 30 minutes weekends and 12 to 30 minutes weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Until 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 21).
- On weekends, take advantage of Metra’s unlimited ride $8 Weekend Pass. Use the new Ventra App to purchase Metra tickets.
- Metra’s Family Fares, up to three children 11 and under can ride free with an adult. Complete fare and schedule information is available here.
- For CTA fare information, click here.