When: June 11-12, 2016, 10 am-6 pm
Where: Old Town Triangle, Wisconsin and N. Lincoln Ave. Main Gate
FREE Admission; $10 suggested donation (Chicago residents aren’t required to pay entrance fees to street festivals. More info here). Children 12 and under free. Proceeds from the Old Town Art Fair benefit a host of local youth groups, schools, and neighborhood preservation projects.
The 250 artists featured in the Old Town Art Fair are selected by an independent jury of art professionals from the Chicago area. Nearly half of the artists are newly juried in each year, making the Fair attractive for applying artists and fresh for patrons. The show features a wide range of art mediums, including 2D- and 3D- mixed media, drawing, painting, photography, printmaking, ceramics, fiber, glass, jewelry, and works in metal, stone, and wood.
Other features of the Old Town Art Fair:
- Garden Walk through more than 50 urban home gardens,
- music stage featuring local talent
- children’s corner offering arts and crafts activities
- food court populated by local eateries.
- Souvenir booths at the fair offer posters, t-shirts and other Old Town Art Fair collectibles.