$15 Chicago Symphony Orchestra Student Tickets. The CSO is offering $15 advanced purchase tickets for select performances for students with valid ID.
New this season
Your $15 student ticket price now includes the handling fee. ALL tickets are now print-at-home or mobile tickets and will no longer be available at Will Call.
Upcoming concerts with Student Ticket availability:
Save the dates for the CSO’s 2018/19 College Nights!
Fall College Night: Saturday, October 13
Spring College Night: Saturday, April 6
- Friday, September 21, 2018 — Muti Conducts Shostakovich Babi Yar
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 — Muti Conducts Shostakovich Babi Yar
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 — Muti Conducts Shostakovich Babi Yar
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 — Muti Conducts Sheherazade
- Friday, September 28, 2018 — Muti Conducts Sheherazade
- Saturday, September 29, 2018 — Muti Conducts Sheherazade
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 — Muti Conducts Beethoven & Brahms
- Friday, October 5, 2018 — Muti Conducts Beethoven & Brahms
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 — Symphony Ball — NOTE: Special $35 Premium Price
- Saturday, October 13, 2018 — Mahler 3 — COLLEGE NIGHT – CLICK HERE TO RSVP.
- Monday, October 22, 2018 — MusicNOW
- Friday, November 16, 2018 — CSO at Wheaton: Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto Location: Wheaton College, Wheaton IL
- Monday, November 19, 2018 — MusicNOW
- Friday, March 8, 2019 — CSO at Wheaton: Beethoven Emperor Concerto
- Monday, April 8, 2019 — MusicNOW
Where: Symphony Center, 220 S. Michigan
Other related info: $5 Civic Orchestra Tickets and Student Discounts in Chicago
How it Works:
Step 1: Choose from any of the events listed above.
Step 2: Click BUY TICKETS.
Step 3: Select the number of seats and the Web Student Tickets option and add to your cart.
Step 4: Your e-tickets/Print-at-Home tickets will be emailed to you.
When you purchase tickets, they will be shown as General Admission. Seats will be assigned two hours prior to the concert at the latest, and you will receive your e-tickets/Print at home tickets with seats assigned via email.
Seating assignments are based on availability and cannot be exchanged for a different area of the hall.
Tickets are not available for online purchase starting one hour before concert time.
We will make every effort to assign seats together on the Main Floor or in the Terrace, but the actual seats you are assigned will be based on availability.
Please have a valid student ID ready to show Symphony Center staff when getting ticket scanned.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on Student Ticket sales.
- Student ticket offers cannot be applied to a group reservation.
- Student ticket offers are for select concerts only and are subject to change without notice.
Seating restrictions apply. All artists, programs and prices are subject to change.