Free Navy Pier Centennial Wheel Rides. Celebrate National Ferris Wheel Day at Navy Pier with a free spin on the wheel. I did this in January 2018 and it was really awesome. The ride lasts fifteen minutes and the views are spectacular. The cabs are enclosed and heated – I’m not crazy – so it’s well worth it to head over and ride – plus save $16. I went at 11AM and there were no lines.
Where: Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand
When: February 13, 2020 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
These are snapped up quickly. Limit 1 tickets per sign up. If you have more than one Eventbrite account you can get additional tickets. Wheel Rides are regularly $16 adults and $13 children. The wheel gondolas are enclosed but you may have to wait in line outside to board. Register
- Tickets for this event are limited. Must present valid Eventbrite ticket at the Pier Park Box Office to ride for free.
- Limit one free ride ticket per person. Additional tickets are available for purchase at the Pier Park box office.
- Ticket valid on Thursday, February 13, 2020, only, during normal operating hours.
- The Centennial Wheel operates rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather conditions, the Centennial Wheel may close temporarily for the safety of our guests and our Pier Park staff.
- In the event of severely inclement weather conditions, please call 312-595-PIER (7437) for operational updates. Navy Pier reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
Related: Free kids events Navy Pier