Free Neighborhood Nights Lincoln Square
When: 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 7-11 PM.
Where: DANK Haus German American Cultural Center, 4740 North Western Avenue, 773.561.9181
Free Admission. Snacks and Drinks available for purchase. All proceeds go towards supporting DANK House museum.
Come enjoy a beverage with a spectacular view from their Skyline Lounge and Terrace. As reported by Block Club Chicago
Interested in Volunteering?
The DANK Haus is a volunteer-based organization and is always looking for amazing volunteers. Whether you like to paint, bartend, cook, organize, or give tours there is always a need for your talent and expertise. Check out the volunteer signup website or contact the Volunteer Coordinator.
Check out these independently owned shops etc. in Lincoln Square (the actual square). We don’t highlight what’s cheap. This far north everything is reasonably priced! Enjoy!
- Check out the flagship Merz Apothacary for all you lotion and potion needs. 4716 N. Lincoln.
- Enjoy, An Urban General Store,4723 N Lincoln Avenue. I’ve never been here but it sounds cool.
- If you’re “sausaged out” Cafe Selmarie serves delicious cafe food. 4729 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 989-5595.
- The Book Cellar: a real bookstore! 4736 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 293-2665.
- The Chopping Block sells high quality cookware and offers cooking classes. 4747 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 472-6700. They have a couple sales per year.
- Timeless Toys: a real toy store! 4749 N Lincoln Ave, (773) 334-4445.
- Pick up some house made fresh sausages and check out the rooftop bar at Gene’s Sausage Shop 4750 N. Lincoln. (773) 728-7243. Cash only.
- Savory Spice 4753 N Lincoln Ave. I’ve never been in this shop.