Go Chicago Card: Attractions on the cheap. The Go Chicago Card offers three types of multi-attraction passes that enable you to see top Chicago attractions on the cheap. Savings are up to 55% off retail admission prices.
These flexible purchase options provide admission to up to 27 attractions and can be customized for every type of traveler whether you have one day or thirty days to see all the best Chicago has to offer.
All passes can be purchased online and downloaded right to your smartphone for instant access. Purchase here.
I reviewed the prices for these attractions separately and this is a really good deal if you only want to see these attractions. If you want to see five specific attractions then the CityPass might be your your better bet. You just choose from seven attractions. The Go Chicago Card also offers a five attraction pass but you can choose from 25 options. These passes are such a good deal I should have used them over the summer when I had family in. I didn’t know either of these passes existed and grossly overpaid!
What is a Go Chicago Card?
- A Go Chicago Card is a multi-attraction pass that gets you into 27 Chicago attractions for one low price.
How does a Go Chicago Card Work?
- Just purchase passes for the number of days you want to sightsee — we offer 1, 2, 3, or 5-Day cards.
- Your Go Chicago Card grants you admission to as many included attractions as you want to visit for the number of days you bought the card for.
- Simply show your pass at included attractions for admission. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days. ?
How will I get my pass?
You’ll get your pass via email as soon as your order processes. Choose between 2 options:
- Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app.
- Print your pass and guidebook at home.
- Links and easy-to-follow instructions for both options will be in your confirmation email.
What else does the pass include?
You’ll get a guide with detailed attraction descriptions, hours of operation, and a map to help plan your itinerary. Plus extra dining, shopping and entertainment discounts to help you save even more along the way.
All passes come with valuable extras, including the ability to skip the line at select attractions and comprehensive city guides that offer insider tips and bonus discounts on shopping and dining. Smart Destinations passes leverage the company’s patented technology and the industry’s largest network of attraction partners to save consumers up to 55% compared to purchasing individual tickets. As always read all terms and conditions before purchase.